What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys be ashamed of yourself..

Why are you guys teasing @KRAIT all the time??

She is a lady doesnt mean that every one can tease her together..

Start a rotation policy and tease her one at a time :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Guys be ashamed of yourself..

Why are you guys teasing @KRAIT all the time??

She is a lady doesnt mean that every one can tease her together..

Start a rotation policy and tease her one at a time :D

ok aj ka din @KRAIT is all yours .............. make sure the worst damage you do is to her mouth as she is uttering very wrong words lately :rofl:

@seiko You can't kill an endangered species. BTW case registered will be right ONLY if the person broke the rule.

In National Parks, you are not supposed to get out of vehicle. Its a rule.

If you do, these wild animals can attack you and kill you. Reason being, they don't see people in vehicles as threat as they are conditioned to it.

But when you step on the ground, you break the rule and invade their territory.

If the man has broken the rule, he was rightly punished. These tricks are used by Poachers to justify killing of Wild Animals. I know because my Dad is in Forest Department.

@seiko You can't kill an endangered species. BTW case registered will be right ONLY if the person broke the rule.

If you do, these wild animals can attack you and kill you. Reason being, they don't see people in vehicles as threat as they are conditioned to it.

If the man has broken the rule, he was rightly punished. These tricks are used by Poachers to justify killing of Wild Animals. I know because my Dad is in Forest Department.

tujhe bhi wahin se pakra hoga unho ne snake :P

Mate it was not a National park, but a village near the forest.. There are already news about leopards, tigers and elephants attacking villagers because their space is getting thin day by day..

My secret love affair ended!!

My gf told her family about it :D

She didnt gave me any hint about it..

ya,we were told this in gir.

@Hyperion sarat manjur hai.......

lagaan11.jpg

@Mani2020 meri team ka 'Kachra' oops vice-captain hai :D

ab hamey aur Lagaan Manjur nahi :angry:

Re bhaiya.......... choote lagaan :D

Mate it was not a National park, but a village near the forest.. There are already news about leopards, tigers and elephants attacking villagers because their space is getting thin day by day..
Actually these villages are near Buffer XZones near FOrest.

These villagers are idiot and hell lot of trouble for Forest Department.

They take their cattle to these forests and buffer zones for Grazing and invade the forest area and themselves get into trouble.

The sick and old animals look for easy target so there are cases of cattle and humans being killed. Elephants also wander off because of forest area at one side getting reduced pushing them to unknown territory.

In Ranthambhore, we have hell lot of trouble because of these villagers.

They don't listen to anyone. If their cattle is attacked, they kill the leopard, tiger etc. They also go into these regions for wood too.

And if Forest Department takes action against these people, they create huge hue and cry. Repeat offenders and poachers are beaten in Forest jails. Seen it a lot of time.

Few of these people even threaten Forest Department Employees, those people who have influence. My dad has got death threats too back in the days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom