What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
:rofl: Great revelation.

@Talon is trying to sell me in Auction. :cray:

@Mani2020 Bhai need your help. Please save me from Human Trafficking ring of Talon. :cry:

help granted now i will sell you at 1 dollar more than what @Talon was trying to :lol: new price 5 dollars , will be sold only to black guys , anyone :woot:

@KRAIT , @Mani2020 is the member of that Human trafficking ring...... infect 2nd in command......:devil:

Razia Ghundoo Me pass gayi.......... @KRAIT in this case.....tum tu gaye bhai....tumhara kuch nahi ho sackta......:chilli:

me and @Talon are partners in that business , @KRAIT you cant split us no matter how hard you try...you are destined to be sold to a black guy :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
help granted now i will sell you at 1 dollar more than what @Talon was trying to :lol: new price 5 dollars , will be sold only to black guys , anyone :woot:

tn_payout-down-to-6-dollars.png

Mani ,here take 6 dollar, deliver the package at my home.

People will love to see a krait dance here.:lol:

20125311119.jpg

Going to start lent from tomorrow onwards for 50 days.. Lets see how many days I can hold on with out fish and meat..

Thank god, we only have to fast till 12 PM.. :D

I admire muslims for fasting an entire day, even kids do that..

If it was me, I would have been drop down dead in the first day itself :enjoy:

Good luck mate! :enjoy:

Going to start lent from tomorrow onwards for 50 days.. Lets see how many days I can hold on with out fish and meat..

Thank god, we only have to fast till 12 PM.. :D

I admire muslims for fasting an entire day, even kids do that..

If it was me, I would have been drop down dead in the first day itself :enjoy:

tn_payout-down-to-6-dollars.png

Mani ,here take 6 dollar, deliver the package at my home.

People will love to see a krait dance here.:lol:

only if you are a black guy, are you?:what: if yes we will tcs @KRAIT at your door step you can use her for some days then can gift to your neighbors if you are not a black guy forget about @KRAIT she is destined to be sold to some nigger :D kyoun @Talon

LOL... I trolled so many people today on other threads. I bet some of them even became emotional. Citizens of Naswarabad, don't let me venture out of our beloved country. I rather stay here than make others miserable in their threads. :D

only if you are a black guy, are you?:what: if yes we will tcs @KRAIT at your dorr step you can use her for some days then can gift to your neighbors if you are not a black guy forget about @KRAIT she is destined to be sold to some nigger :D kyoun @Talon

I can wear a black costume for Krait.If that can lower down the anxiety.:lol:

Don't you worry.

293581-black-costume-symbiote.jpg

@Hyperion Keep doing it. They need these doses. Even if I don't agree with few things, I like few people getting rattled by my friends like you, Chinese Dragon. :enjoy:

Good time pass.

@WebMaster in my senses i hearby demand a long ban for the leader of naswarabad @Hyperion, for him being proven irresponsible creeper who has infiltrated in the states of others just to ridicule them. thus far he hasnt fulfilled the due responsibilities of naswarians. And i therefore have no hesitancy in declaring that i hate him outside naswarabad because of him being so pro-indian . case filed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom