What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol: Kya yaad dila diya yaar. I watched that serial a lot. :D

At that time only DD was the only channel available. :enjoy:

@huda Congrats. How much time it takes on an average in your Uni. for review of thesis and when will be your defense ?

All the best.

Oh its a serial.. not movie.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mate it was not a National park, but a village near the forest.. There are already news about leopards, tigers and elephants attacking villagers because their space is getting thin day by day..

@seiko....

Well, When you destroy forest....their natural habitat is disturbed!
Each animal has a certain area it needs and when that shrinks they go out of the forest into human area WHICH IN THEIR MINDS was part of their territory and thats where problems start! Esp with felines...they have hunting territory...long story short

Decreased forest- animals run into human civilization because they have a natural area instinct and mistaken the humans area as part of theirs!

@huda Congrats. How much time it takes on an average in your Uni. for review of thesis and when will be your defense ?

All the best.

Thank you...Today mam ( Sanjay Dutt) will sign it and its done.....She approved and pointed out my mistakes when i showed my work as a rough draft in Viva and now i will present it as a complete thesis hopefully she will sign :)

Thank you...Today mam ( Sanjay Dutt) will sign it and its done.....She approved and pointed out my mistakes when i showed my work as a rough draft in Viva and now i will present it as a complete thesis hopefully she will sign :)
Great. First draft approval and mistakes being found out is the major issue. After that it sails easily.

@Talon, out with your side of the story....

@Hyperion

Well, since she is expecting twins we thought she could entertain and earn for her support besides she is "entertain kay liyea kuch bhi keray gi!"

Bhalai ka koi zamana nai hai!
@huda congrats! AND Good luck!
@huda congrats! AND Good luck!

Sab ka bhai bech me ata hai tera sister ne :D so when you are planning to get married? gym suru kar do chance badh jaega :D

ye Naswar Corner se chit-chat corner ban gaya hai :D

Will take atleast one year yaar!! Elder brother is still there.. I am in queue :D

Abt Gym, thought about it today also :D

I cant do heavy work dear!! I have a disease of sweatness when do heavy work out :bounce:

@arp2041 I also thought of Mani as Kachra before reading you post and only seeing the post. :lol:
@Talon is that Gori Mem. :enjoy:

I am that Baba with long hairs.

To all friends on Naswar Corner. A movie on leg Pulling, Fokat bakwas, Chillar Talks.

Wrong Priorities. Learned from the Best. :chilli:

@KRAIT KONSI gori mem? :blink:

@arp2041 and @KRAIT how dare you guys?!
:angry:

Ijazat ager ho to behak jaon teray honton ko chom ker-
Suna hai sharab aur lab e yaar mein koi ferk nai hota-

Posted for future reference-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back