What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
So what do you do all day? I thought research was individual work?

Let see, I get up, get ready for work, have light breakfast, walk to work....

depending on the stuff i have to am either in the lab or in the office....when I am done, i go home, heat my meal and watch CSI...then sleep after ISHA and the cycle continues the next day

Yes, research is individual work but I have a boss \ supervisor...with whom i discuss if i have probs.

Nothing significant.

Operations ke movies dekh dekh ke zoombie bun gya hon,Soch raha hon koi hollywood shollywood ke movie bhe dekh lon ub.

Any recommendations!

(Action packed stuff will be preferred.)

Thanks!

Me like comedy so maybe my suggestions wont be good :D

Nothing significant.

Operations ke movies dekh dekh ke zoombie bun gya hon,Soch raha hon koi hollywood shollywood ke movie bhe dekh lon ub.

Any recommendations...?

Thanks!

:raise: :raise:
total recall,expendables 2,taken2,die hard(latest)

depending on the stuff i have to am either in the lab or in the office....when I am done, i go home, heat my meal and watch CSI...then sleep after ISHA and the cycle continues the next day

Yes, research is individual work but I have a boss \ supervisor...with whom i discuss if i have probs.

Damn, suddenly PHD don't sound too good.

Nothing significant.

Any recommendations...?

Thanks!

the looper.

have you seen mr.magoo?

Nothing significant.

Any recommendations...?

Thanks!

Doctor are you competent enough to perform a rhinoplasty ? @Talon would like her Raven-Like nose fixed. :whistle:

Punjabi, Pakistani.

Butt tou ne dil khush kar diyaaa ! :cray:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom