What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
No no... I was four.... I mean sweet memories.... like sitting on her lap, she used to feed me Kit-Kat..... not hitting on her :angry:

I loved her like mommy... that kind of crush.... all sweet and achy breaky feelings! :wub:

Hyperion you are sharing this bit of info with people who have trouble thinking positive in first go.. After reading your posts couple of time and ignoring lap word, then they will think positive :P

Hyperion you are sharing this bit of info with people who have trouble thinking positive in first go.. After reading your posts couple of time and ignoring lap word, then they will think positive :P
Hmmm... stupid people.... :pop:

LOL... never much cared for what people think... not one bit... I have zero sharam... :P

Dude, during engineering almost every exam was open book, open notes, open pants..... you can not imagine the toughness of exams!!! :cry:

Yeh kaysi engineering and where? :blink:

I am sure Chaudry sahab was ur classmate! :P

Krait aur Ticker kahan hain? Kahin eik dosray kay saath lar to nahin rahay? :angry:

That's how we converted Fully grown up aunties in to Bachi's,,,,, Our gossip usualy start as,,, Aur Jiggar wo Dekh Bachi :P

OR...ghar par aunty (wife) is giving a headache.....

Jippers! Nanny ko bhi nai chora! :eek:

:rofl::rofl:

No no... I was four.... I mean sweet memories.... like sitting on her lap, she used to feed me Kit-Kat..... not hitting on her :angry:

I loved her like mommy... that kind of crush.... all sweet and achy breaky feelings! :wub:

choti c umar may lag gya rog ..................:lol::P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom