What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, now that I think about it, Boay Barian brings back bad memories. :cry:
Didn't have any bad memories, however, reminds me of bunking school, keying teachers car, annoying the crap of everyone I knew.... then going and having my favorite club sandwich @Islamabad club.... :cry:

Why did life get so complicated as we grew up!!! :cry:

Yeah. I made sure to see her off at her baraat so she could see me one last time.
Dude, four weeks back there was a huge music fest in Oslo... I was expecting her there as well, but she didn't come... stupid fatso Adnan Sami came.. :hitwall:

Didn't have any bad memories, however, reminds me of bunking school, keying teachers car, annoying the crap of everyone I knew.... then going and having my favorite club sandwich @Islamabad club.... :cry:

Why did life get so complicated as we grew up!!! :cry:

That's life.

That's why they say childhood is the best part of your life.

Care free days.

I wouldn't say that these days, these children nowadays are getting rude and moving unto adulthood when they are 12. Parents these days don't know how to raise up kids :rolleyes:
You are absolutely right! And the new generation is getting freakin FAT...

Last month I gave an introductory lesson to a freshman class, 45 girls / 50 something boys... Dude, in our time girls used to be so petite and pretty that literally I used to drool... now I see these youngsters, barely 16, THEY ARE SHORT FAT AND UGLY!!! :blink:

I think this twitter and Facebook crap killed this latest generation!!!! :angry:

We had a minute free, we played field hockey / swam / ran / squash, if nothing worked went bowling... Kids now, oh I am so bored... gotta checkout my FB!!! :angry:

Hey where is everybody.... me not in the mood of a monologue! :blink:
Pinkooooooooooooooooo :shout:

You are absolutely right! And the new generation is getting freakin FAT...

Last month I gave an introductory lesson to a freshman class, 45 girls / 50 something boys... Dude, in our time girls used to be so petite and pretty that literally I used to drool... now I see these youngsters, barely 16, THEY ARE SHORT FAT AND UGLY!!! :blink:

I think this twitter and Facebook crap killed this latest generation!!!! :angry:
When I went to Jamaica in June I heard on the news that children were having sex with each other as young as four years old! , I was like Jamaicans never used to did this, what the hell happened to us. That just really tick me off. Morality just disappeared.

We had a minute free, we played field hockey / swam / ran / squash, if nothing worked went bowling... Kids now, oh I am so bored... gotta checkout my FB!!! :angry:

Hey where is everybody.... me not in the mood of a monologue! :blink:
Pinkooooooooooooooooo :shout:
wait few mins...mom nd dad on skype.... :D

When I went to Jamaica in June I heard on the news that children were having sex with each other as young as four years old! , I was like Jamaicans never used to did this, what the hell happened to us. That just really tick me off. Morality just disappeared.
Dude, are you freaking kidding me? :blink:

@four, no one even knows the difference between a willy and a hoohaa! :blink:

four yrs old? what were they on? HASH?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom