What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude, how much time do you give to Asad's air force in the air if they decide to have a fight with the Turkish Air Force??

ADF = dead within 6 hours.
FastCAP = 10 hours.
Strike/CAP = 14 hours.
Total dominance = 16 hours (this is cumulative... basically, within a day)

ADF = dead within 6 hours.
FastCAP = 10 hours.
Strike/CAP = 14 hours.
Total dominance = 16 hours.

I, spoke to this PAF pilot who flew in Turkey for two years. He said, they have as good of a killer instinct as we do and they are VERY professional and heavily armed.

I had to get groceries, go to the library to do homework and it would cost me about 50 jamaican dollars to get on the computer for homework come home at 10:00 pm at night when gunshot are being heard at one of the most dangerous cities on Earth. I've been doing that since I was 5 years old! Take the bus sometimes the bus would brake down and I would walk, or else if I was late my b u t t would have been swollen want more?

My young friend... you don't know an iota of what tough is.... :P

The skin of your hand sticking to the tarmac @57 Degrees Celsius, while doing 300 pushups, being dehydrated and running for miles...

So, you were their fat guard dog? :P
LOL... this is exactly what my GF says! She laughs her *** off, as I used to bite the ankle of our guests!!! :P

Hyp: I think TUAF is a better Armed version of PAF- how true would this be ?

Hyp: I think TUAF is a better Armed version of PAF- how true would this be ?
Much much much much better armed version of PAF.... however, don't forget our training is way tougher... much tougher!!!!

Turks to a degree are confused.... like immaterial things... Lacoste, Burberry... stuff like that... when we used to close the canopy and read the final check-list... there was just one surah and then Allah-o-Akbar... that's where it counts as well!

My young friend... you don't know an iota of what tough is.... :P

The skin of your hand sticking to the tarmac @57 Degrees Celsius, while doing 300 pushups, being dehydrated and running for miles...

LOL... this is exactly what my GF says! She laughs her *** off, as I used to bite the ankle of our guests!!! :P
MY PE teacher was way more evil than that LOLZ :P but in the early 2000s 2000-2001 I had a black and white phone :woot: Also we had to get our hair done properly or else they would you know ;) and our clothes perfectly tucked in and a whole lot more :P

BTW what about 1997 how was that year?

1 hr and 11 mins later...I am back!!
Wow, that was one long break! :D

MY PE teacher was way more evil than that LOLZ :P but in the early 2000s 2000-2001 I had a black and white phone :woot: Also we had to get our hair done properly or else they would you know ;) and our clothes perfectly tucked in and a whole lot more :P

BTW what about 1997 how was that year?

1997.... AWESOME... oh .... amazing memories! :P

Much much much much better armed version of PAF.... however, don't forget our training is way tougher... much tougher!!!!

Turks to a degree are confused.... like immaterial things... Lacoste, Burberry... stuff like that... when we used to close the canopy and read the final check-list... there was just one surah and then Allah-o-Akbar... that's where it counts as well!

I,wish PAF was as well Armed as Turkey or S.Arabia + our training and combat experience, tactics. No one would dare **** with us in the air.

I,wish PAF was as well Armed as Turkey or S.Arabia + our training and combat experience, tactics. No one dare **** with us in the air.
Dude, NO ONE dares even now... Don't read too many threads on this forum, most are 100 year old strategies of conventional variables/scenarios .... it is all irrelevant.... we have what counts... and crap load of them..... nothing, absolutely nothing is going to happen to Pakistan...... just watch out for the economy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom