What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
When I went to Jamaica in June I heard on the news that children were having sex with each other as young as four years old! , I was like Jamaicans never used to did this, what the hell happened to us. That just really tick me off. Morality just disappeared.

Sexual curiosity and Sexual activity are two VERY different things. You, biologically cant have sex at 4.

@4, I was only interested that mommy should pick me, why doesn't she... I am not that fat! :blink:

Or biting everyone who came to visit our home! :D

Sexual curiosity

LOL... yes... that is true... I was always interested in knicker bonkers! :rofl:

Speaking of childhood, the girl that used to beat me up all the time and whom i hated with a passion-- is now my fiancee' how ironic :blink:

Not ironic at ALL. Same girl who used to sit on me was my first love! :wub:

Love Maroon 5.

Dude, I loved them... and then they disappeared from the face of earth! :blink:

Not ironic at ALL. Same girl who used to sit on me was my first love! :wub:

Dude, I loved them... and then they disappeared from the face of earth! :blink:

Dude, how much time do you give to Asad's air force in the air if they decide to have a fight with the Turkish Air Force??

No no no ... that was a very tough time for me... I was forced to run miles everyday... :cry:

Shorry, Pinko... don't have a TV, and never watch it so didn't know! :blink:
I had to get groceries, go to the library to do homework and it would cost me about 50 jamaican dollars to get on the computer for homework come home at 10:00 pm at night when gunshot are being heard at one of the most dangerous cities on Earth. I've been doing that since I was 5 years old! Take the bus sometimes the bus would brake down and I would walk, or else if I was late my b u t t would have been swollen want more?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom