What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Hyperion
Yahin hun dost. No larai with Ticker anymore. Lots of misunderstanding and I have put it behind.

Open book exam to hamare bhi hote the....par kambakhat prof. Cambridge ka tha, aise question deta tha ki poocho mat :angry:

Aur ek to aisa tha ki kitna bhi sahi answer ho agar ek jagah bhi galti kar di, seedhe 0.

Billo day ghar :)

LOL... seems so lame now! :rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:
@Hyperion
Yahin hun dost. No larai with Ticker anymore. Lots of misunderstanding and I have put it behind.

Open book exam to hamare bhi hote the....par kambakhat prof. Cambridge ka tha, aise question deta tha ki poocho mat :angry:

Aur ek to aisa tha ki kitna bhi sahi answer ho agar ek jagah bhi galti kar di, seedhe 0.

Dude, I had some formidable profs... one of them was actually an ex senator of US!!!! Every two years he used to give ONE lesson and that also during summer school when he was on holidays to Turkey!

Dozens from IIT's, plethora from CMU/MIT etc etc.... Whoop *** teachers.... :P

Billo day ghar :)

LOL... seems so lame now! :rofl:

I know right? But still my 1 of my fav! :D

I saw this 1
after a long time and I was like "exercise" time!!

She got the lyrics wrong.

It tickat cutto tey line banao. :lol:

Talon's punjabi needs much improvement.

*blush* I admit...me Pubjabi sucks big time bt nothing stops me from trying it...My cousins usually say maaf ker day...mat bol :P

Ok, just so that you know, if it was a hacker.... he can be solved... specially if is anywhere in EU! :D

Pakistani asshole tha or still hai..This is why I have more than 1 accounts for fb or anything else :(

*blush* I admit...me Pubjabi sucks big time bt nothing stops me from trying it...My cousins usually say maaf ker day...mat bol :P

Oooooooo I used to love Awaz as well.... oh memories.... beautiful memories of Islamabad... and all those concerts .... me drugged out of my mind........ :drag:

Oooooooo I used to love Awaz as well.... oh memories.... beautiful memories of Islamabad... and all those concerts .... me drugged out my mind........ :drag:

Another 1 of my fav:

Pakistani asshole tha or still hai..This is why I have more than 1 accounts for fb or anything else :(
LOL... I'll be in Pakistan in Dec.... have nothing to do...... we shall talk!

Just watching Ae jawan...Look at those dolay!! I am a sucker for nice strong arms/ shoulders!! :D

[drool...]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom