What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
hellllooooooooo @Talon (aka Pinky) and @Armstrong (aka buttttttttsy) as well

and us time (between 6.30pm to 9 pm ) it was looking mohally ke masian gap shap laga rahi hain mujhy hello kehny ka moka bhe nahi milla

Dude! Do like me...I open 3-4 pages at 1 time and keep loading pages on the tab which has older pages...so while I am reading, something or another is always loading :D

Kya bola aleka .... mohallay ki maasian.

Kahin ye maasian maasi museebtay na ban jaein.

Thora khiyaal rakho.

Took me such a long time to decode that! Seriously? Muhaley ki massian??!

Jippers! Nanny ko bhi nai chora! :eek:
No no... I was four.... I mean sweet memories.... like sitting on her lap, she used to feed me Kit-Kat..... not hitting on her :angry:

I loved her like mommy... that kind of crush.... all sweet and achy breaky feelings! :wub:

There is a reason why they say.

You cant make a True Communist,True Capitalist and a True Racist out of a Muslim [If he is a Muslim by heart not by word]

Parh Parh Kitaaban ILAM Diyan
Tu Naam Rakh Liya "QAZI"
Hath Vich Phar k Talvaar
Tu Naam Rakh Liya "GHAZI"
Makkay Madinay Ghoom Aaya
tay Naam Rakh Liya "HAJI"
"O BULEYA Haasil Ki Kita?
Je Tu Rub No Na Rakhya "RAAZI"

Last smester = 4th year. Man,,, pointers were childs play studied in 2nd smester... What really went up my arse was Hardware languages like VHDL... and control system subject in 3rd year... where you have to find equations lot of equations to make system stable... :P

Now i'm having a chill year,,, oding a final year project in embeded systems...

Sorry kiddo don't like computer people...had a hacker group from Lahore on my case :cry:

No no... I was four.... I mean sweet memories.... like sitting on her lap, she used to feed me Kit-Kat..... not hitting on her :angry:

I loved her like mommy... that kind of crush.... all sweet and achy breaky feelings! :wub:
surprised-gasp-l.png
Well we all know who is Hyperion's girlfriend now

larkian aur notes day den kisi ko :no:
suraj maghrib say nikal sakta hai. par larkian apny notes share nahi kar sakti :agree:

Dude...my notes flew in the class ALL THE TIME...I used to cry before exams..."GIVE BACK MY NOTES" :argh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom