What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never said at the same time.... in different times... if someone leaves me early.... better to be prepared for all eventualities...... never ever again I'll bet everything on one horsey! :D

What if BOTH don't leave you? [Dramatic music playing....every angle being taken into account ...]

Sarray bhai yahin kahtay hain ;)

You have to say to them...Kehdo na kehdo naa you are my soniyea! :P

well girl love gossips.you guys are the odd man out in this gossip thread...................:tongue:

Oooo...Have you not seen gossipping men? Man! They are worse than women!

Grew up with dozens of cousins (all girls)..... I don't much enjoy war / fight, although I'm the most trained in all of those things on all of this forum!

I can chat about aircrafts/weapons for days at end, however, not worth my time... I have a simple logic, no matter what may come, I'll always be victorious! :P

Sounds like a number of my cousins...Hence, me always being on angry birds :P

Oooo...Have you not seen gossipping men? Man! They are worse than women!

Sounds like a number of my cousins...Hence, me always being on angry birds :P

That's how we converted Fully grown up aunties in to Bachi's,,,,, Our gossip usualy start as,,, Aur Jiggar wo Dekh Bachi :P

That's how we converted Fully grown up aunties in to Bachi's,,,,, Our goosip usualy start as,,, Aur Jiggar wo Dekh Bachi :P

OH MAN.... haven't heard that dialogue since a decade! :rofl:

Target found...CHITTAR ATTACK ACTIVATED! :flame:
Me watch and enjoy... please make sure it's a dirty fight... no holds barred.... me get me pop covns....one sec..... :pop:

So you can say hello today! :D

Don't forget to say to @Talon (aka Pinky) and @Armstrong (aka buttttttttsy) as well! :P

:rofl: tooo goood!!

hellllooooooooo @Talon (aka Pinky) and @Armstrong (aka buttttttttsy) as well

and us time (between 6.30pm to 9 pm ) it was looking mohally ke masian gap shap laga rahi hain mujhy hello kehny ka moka bhe nahi milla

Awww....poor thing...Hiya!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom