What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude, I breezed through all of them... even took 30 extra credits in advanced modeling just for fun! :D

Sir,,, You remind me of those people in my class who are sitting on CGPA of 3.8 and i envy them a lot and like to torture them in every sadistic way :P

larkian aur notes day den kisi ko :no:
suraj maghrib say nikal sakta hai. par larkian apny notes share nahi kar sakti :agree:
Why do all Pakistani students take so many notes... I have seen Pakistani engineering students running around with small notepads and pens... none of them read reference material, nor use tools to make life easy! :what:

Dude, during engineering almost every exam was open book, open notes, open pants..... you can not imagine the toughness of exams!!! :cry:

Only One Exam we did using open book open notes... that was Probability and Random variables... and it was pure torture :D

sir will you please elaborate this is new for me:what:
All professional exams, every course, every midterm, every final in Engineering (minus couple electives) are open book, open notes. Don't think it's easy, the exams are equally horrific... The system here checks your deductive powers of reasoning not the ability to do a ratta like a parrot. Hence when the Engineers graduate they are more confident!

I took that class sometime ago. :cheesy:
I remember that as well!!! :rofl:

I scored 110, average was 15... 35 students failed because of me! :D

Had a similar experience in EE301... Introduction to Electrical Systems..... FUN FUN FUN FUN.....
:D

thats negative mindset...... we just bother to pass the exame. not learning.
all pakistani and Indians go for the same.
i met many MCs and they dont know much about computer. B.cs ask me to teach them (never done any course yet from any institute)

Why do all Pakistani students takes so many notes... I have seen Pakistani engineering students running around with small notepads and pens... none of them read reference material, nor use tools to make life easy! :what:

Well what already taught to them is a difficult to comprehend in such a short time. Reference material, Tools are used along with taking so many notes.

Sir,,, You remind me of those people in my class who are sitting on CGPA of 3.8 and i envy them a lot and like to torture them in every sadistic way :P
Mine was always 4.00. I had a A- in one course, I retook it for an A... :P

All professional exams, every course, every midterm, every final in Engineering (minus couple electives) are open book, open notes. Don't think it's easy, the exams are equally horrific... The system here checks your deductive powers of reasoning not the ability to do a ratta like a parrot. Hence when the Engineers graduate they are more confident!

I remember that as well!!! :rofl:

I scored 110, average was 15... 35 students failed because of me! :D

Had a similar experience in EE301... Introduction to Electrical Systems..... FUN FUN FUN FUN....
:D

:yahoo: :D.... App jeasy lougo ki waja say hi Relative marking may students ko screw kartay ho and in absolute marking teachers cant do scaling :D..... What kind of torture you like sire... Ulta latka kar,,, green chilies ka dhuwa du app ko?

Well what already taught to them is a difficult to comprehend in such a short time. Reference material, Tools are used along with taking so many notes.
Yara, they have trouble in real life engineering problems.... They need to be creative in their approach...

:yahoo: :D.... App jeasy lougo ki waja say hi Relative marking may students ko screw kartay ho and in absolute marking teachers cant do scaling :D..... What kind of torture you like sire... Ulta latka kar,,, green chilies ka dhuwa du app ko?
LOL... I just had two hobbies! :P

I had to be the best in both of them.... I think I maybe a bit over-competitive. :blink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom