What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Computer engineering, which year? C // Stuck in pointers? :D

Last smester = 4th year. Man,,, pointers were childs play studied in 2nd smester... What really went up my arse was Hardware languages like VHDL... and control system subject in 3rd year... where you have to find equations lot of equations to make system stable... :P

Now i'm having a chill year,,, oding a final year project in embeded systems...

Last smester = 4th year. Man,,, pointers were childs play studied in 2nd smester... What really went up my arse was Hardware languages like VHDL... and control system subject in 3rd year... where you have to find equations lot of equations to make system stable... :P

Hmm which uni? I didn't know they were teaching VHDL in third year!

yeh kia shro ho gaya parhai ke batien ???? :fie:

mujy neeeend aa rahi hai ........ change karo topic......:hang2:

Hmm which uni? I didn't know they were teaching VHDL in third year!

For Electrical Engineering students. VHDL is must. And we come under EE. So VHDL is a standard lang for us because we mostly have to deal with the hardware.. Well only two universities offer Computer engineering in Lahore. One University i got rejected due to less merit :( and other i got into.... Rest depends upon your searching skills to find out the university name :P

\Rattay laga kar pass hoya howa hu may :D
Dude, how many maths courses?? Discreet math > Linear algebra // Calc 1 /Calc 2 > diff equations > numerical methods > OR1 > OR 2 > Sim 2 > Sim 2

How the hell can you do a ratta in all of the above courses, they're all PURE maths! :rofl:

For Electrical Engineering students. VHDL is must. And we come under EE. So VHDL is a standard lang for us because we mostly have to deal with the hardware.. Well only two universities offer Computer engineering in Lahore. One University i got rejected due to less merit :( and other i got into.... Rest depends upon your searching skills to find out the university name :P
Dude, I had a few EE engineers from Pakistan working for me, and couple from India (IIT's)... NOT IMPRESSED!!!! no initiative at ALL :blink:

Dude, how many maths courses?? Discreet math > Linear algebra // Calc 1 /Calc 2 > diff equations > numerical methods > OR1 > OR 2 > Sim 2 > Sim 2

How the hell can you do a ratta in all of the above courses, they're all PURE maths! :rofl:

Cal 1 Cal2 Diff Equations.. Numerical computation and methods... Linear algebra... Passed through Hell man:D

Project is to control heat issues of micro processors and save energy of your system. using software methods.

Dude, I had a few EE engineers from Pakistan working for me, and couple from India (IIT's)... NOT IMPRESSED!!!! no initiative at ALL :blink:

Dhakka Start hotay hay sab Desi EE Engineers :D

Cal 1 Cal2 Diff Equations.. Numerical computation and methods... Linear algebra... Passed through Hell man:D

Project is to control heat issues of micro processors and save energy of your system. using software methods.
Dude, I breezed through all of them... even took 30 extra credits in advanced modeling just for fun! :D

humse to ap rattay bhi nhi lagte aur class may bhi neend ati hn :cry: :cry:

Enrique kay gannay sun liya karay phr class may,, Dil behl jata hay is tarha :partay:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom