What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
i hope Variance, poison rule, Condition probabilty are not giving so much headaches to you ;)

LOL... do you remember "Pigeonhole" theorem, from discreet? I HATED THAT :angry:

Ok, a bit of advice for all CE's out there... You guys need to be GREAT at obj C / C++ ... hone your skills before you enter the market....

Ok, a bit of advice for all CE's out there... You guys need to be GREAT at obj C / C++ ... hone your skills before you enter the market....

Going to try my luck in Networking Field. Already done CCNA and Microsoft certification MCITP and will try to do higher certifications after my 4th year. Kinda hate Programming langs.

Nah,,,, Itni gandi cheezay nahi parhai unho nay humay :P

Dude, it was final exam... snow outside.... 55% grade hanging in the balance...

I open the question sheet.... ONLY ONE QUESTION IN THERE...... I take it home.... I hit my head all night long..... come back the next day and submit it.....

THE WHOLE GOD DAMN CLASS FAILED... answer was a one liner.... We all had to sit in a makeup exam! :angry:

Going to try my luck in Networking Field. Already done CCNA and Microsoft certification MCITP and will try to do higher certifications after my 4th year. Kinda hate Programming langs.

NAHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN... THE PAYS SUCKKKKKKKKK...... NAHIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

you're not a CS student, for gods sake don't go and sit with other lower life forms... get into GSM switching... get into handovers (software).. get into any field but that stupid CCNC and crap!!!!

NAHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNN :guns::mamba:

Read my location!
Hehehehe.... you can keep Razi, give us our Pinky back! :P

Warning:

Btw, Razi is a Chaudri, they are notoriously difficult and expensive to maintain, therefore, be careful! I've also heard they don't understand the difference between women and robots! :rofl:

You have been warned!

]Dude, it was final exam... snow outside.... 55% grade hanging in the balance...

I open the question sheet.... ONLY ONE QUESTION IN THERE...... I take it home.... I hit my head all night long..... come back the next day and submit it.....

THE WHOLE GOD DAMN CLASS FAILED... answer was a one liner.... We all had to sit in a makeup exam! :angry:
[/B]

NAHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN... THE PAYS SUCKKKKKKKKK...... NAHIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

you're not a CS student, for gods sake don't go and sit with other lower life forms... get into switching... get into handovers.. get into any field but that stupid CCNC and crap!!!!

Man you reminded me of my worst time :fie:. IT happened in Data structures and algorithms class... First teacher who taught us the subject , left us after first mid term due to personal problems. Second teacher came, he took a different approch from the first teacher and start teaching us things half heatedly and after 2nd midterm he ran away to France. Ran away because he had agreement with HEC that he have to stay in Pak for 5 years but he ran away after 2 years in Pak. So a 3rd teacher came he taught us in a different way and when final exam came,,,, every body literally came :P.... Topper got B+ in the paper. 20 failed... rest was in B-... C+ and in C line :D

Mera to bachpan say ye khuab hay,,,, kay i would become network engineer,,,, Ishq hay mjhay networks say,,,, :fie:

I do have a pretty awesome personality, don't I? :D (bad bad hypey..... arrogance no good.......chittar express will beat you up!) :P

Tikka tikka ta layn laga...tikka tikka taan layn laga...Assa day jana...

;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom