What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Arabic....I dislike that language so much ! One of the first things I'm going to ask God is 'Oyee Buttt Punjabi vich Koran kiyun nahin nazil kitaaa ?'.

Habibi - Al-Butt lakum kickon

Arabic is considered most perfect language from grammatical point

Re Quran: Arabic is the most efficient language in the world, especially when it comes to the precise statement of laws. Since the Quran is a Statute Book, it was crucial that such laws must be clearly stated. God chose Arabic for His Final Testament because of the obvious reason that it is the most suitable language for that purpose. Arabic is unique in its efficiency and accuracy. For example, the word "they" in English does not tell you if "they" are males or females. In Arabic there is a "they" for the males, "HUM," and a "they" for the females, "HUNNA." There is even a "they" for two males, "HUMAA," and a "they" for two females, "HAATAAN." This feature does not exist in any other language in the world.

Well, 1 argument I read somewhere...someone's POV is that if it were not in Arabic the proud Arabs would never bother to even look at it! Just like the Jews refused Muhammad because he was not a Jew... :what:

Makes somewhat sense to me :pop:

A few thousand bedouins without a culture, a civilization or even much of a future are hardly anything to be held hostage by ! :lol:

Auur quoted part change kar dooo mujhe se shahid borderline blasphemy ho gaiii thiii ! :oops:

Whats wrong with arabic? It is as beautiful as farsi.

Habibi - Al-Butt lakum kickon

I dunno mate, Farsi is a lot more eloquent than Arabic ever can be with that unnatural twisting & turning of the tongue that those Arabs do; makes me wanna pass on learning Arabic ! I've never liked that language no matter how much I force myself to.

Auur quoted part change kar dooo mujhe se shahid borderline blasphemy ho gaiii thiii ! :oops:

I changed mine...You go change the original too...

Waysay you were like following @RazPaK

Ooo...it wasnt intended to me!

:hitwall:

Last edited by a moderator:

Re Quran: Arabic is the most efficient language in the world, especially when it comes to the precise statement of laws. Since the Quran is a Statute Book, it was crucial that such laws must be clearly stated. God chose Arabic for His Final Testament because of the obvious reason that it is the most suitable language for that purpose. Arabic is unique in its efficiency and accuracy. For example, the word "they" in English does not tell you if "they" are males or females. In Arabic there is a "they" for the males, "HUM," and a "they" for the females, "HUNNA." There is even a "they" for two males, "HUMAA," and a "they" for two females, "HAATAAN." This feature does not exist in any other language in the world.

Yup yup thats when I dropped out of Arabic! TOOO many of them!

Ana, antum, anti, anta, hunna, humaa, haataan tak tou phonchi hi nai! They have some 11 or 13 of those! :hitwall:

@Talon ab mai batata hoon sahi mein buttering ka kya matlab hota hai.

Mainay jab @LoveIcon sey pucha huma ka matlab tab unko sahi sey nahi malum tha.... now he knows about every song? Loveicon... aap ko love ho gaya hai talon sey shayad? :azn:

Btw was fun when @arp2031 and @darkinsky were fighting over @KRAIT... :haha:

@Talon ab mai batata hoon sahi mein buttering ka kya matlab hota hai.

Mainay jab @LoveIcon sey pucha huma ka matlab tab unko sahi sey nahi malum tha.... now he knows about every song? Loveicon... aap ko love ho gaya hai talon sey shayad? :azn:

Btw was fun when @arp2031 and @darkinsky were fighting over @KRAIT... :haha:

Haan bus baychari @KRAIT hi pregnant ho behti :D

BTW, pooch nay ka bhi aik tareeka honda hai :D

Yup yup thats when I dropped out of Arabic! TOOO many of them!

Ana, antum, anti, anta, hunna, humaa, haataan tak tou phonchi hi nai! They have some 11 or 13 of those! :hitwall:

Not to forget the verb and whatever that thing is that tags along and changes based on the tenses!
SIGH languages!

Kuch nai timepass :D

O did I forget Nahnu?

and then masculine and feminine :hitwall:

@Talon you could be the next target, just like what happened to krait......so BEWARE!! :D

Yaar jo phassay ga sulli par hi char jai ga :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom