What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Somebody knows how to put cork back on bottle ???

What's your theory, Arab or German :coffee:

Allah janay! I dont have no German looks though my great grandma was blonde and had coloured eyes apart from that I am as desi as desi can get! :D

About the Arab bit...Apart from my late dada g and sis we don't look too Arab...ONLY 1 Iraqi so far has said I look like her Iraqi best friend...

309986_600534353294101_13076884_n.jpg

yeh ganja sa bacha kiska ha....dont tell me @KRAIT just gave birth to this child....chota taklu :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Allah janay! I dont have no German looks though my great grandma was blonde and had coloured eyes apart from that I am as desi as desi can get! :D

About the Arab bit...Apart from my late dada g and sis we don't look too Arab...ONLY 1 Iraqi so far has said I look like her Iraqi best friend...

koi mulk reh gaya ha?:undecided:

Pata nai yaar...google translate also cant translate that 1 :D

lol so you had a failed attempt ....my french is so strong that even google cant translate it .....btw it means whats your name

Is Arien same as Aryan?

Aryan /ˈɛərjən/ is an English language loanword derived from the Sanskrit ārya ('Noble'). In present-day academia, the terms "Indo-Iranian" and "Indo-European" have, according to many, made most uses of the term 'Aryan' minimal, and 'Aryan' is now mostly limited to its appearance in the term "Indo-Aryan" for Indic languages and their speakers.

There are some Idiots who used to say arab - as far as i remember two names in family tree of arains saidho & qima (don't know spellings) but i don't think these names has anything to do with arabic

Is Arien same as Aryan?

No - that's different

There are some Idiots who used to say arab - as far as i remember two names in family tree of arains saidho & qima (don't know spellings) but i don't think these names has anything to do with arabic

Lollz...People migrate and assimilate into the locals!

Well, No idea I am happy Arab Happy desi Happy Muslim :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom