What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
734655_458509977536707_1097466770_n.jpg

@Talon Is it luck or timing???

Last edited by a moderator:
Malawat karo gay tu yehi ho ga - I don't know about overseas but in Pakistan recently arains has started marriage out side tribe before it was considered taboo

Waise Im a jutt arch rivals of arains but recently I guess everybody is marrying outside their community and I guess thats good..And yup my blodd group is B positive...:P incase any body was interested in knowing..

Malawat karo gay tu yehi ho ga - I don't know about overseas but in Pakistan recently arains has started marriage out side tribe before it was considered taboo

Yup it was taboo before...Apni kuri bahar kaysay daysaktay hain type...

We have 1 cousin in law who is Rana and 1 Mir :D

They have cute kids :P

My parents are 1st cousins and you have crazy listener like me :P

734655_458509977536707_1097466770_n.jpg

@Talon Is it luck or timing???

I know right?! :what:

Waise Im a jutt arch rivals of arains but recently I guess everybody is marrying outside their community and I guess thats good..And yup my blodd group is B positive...:P incase any body was interested in knowing..
My Jutt colleague from 2yrs back married an Arian :D

Last edited by a moderator:

Very good to hear.

feelings are mutual :lol:, But in Arains it's still not easy (mumy, dady types are exception)

Very good to hear.

Older people think that tribe/lineage will be lost

feelings are mutual :lol:, But in Arains it's still not easy (mumy, dady types are exception)

hmm may be yu are rite as ive an arain friend my toba and was in love with a malik girl but his family dint allow him....the chap was so dishearted he went to UK after vowing that i will never return to Pak...

hmm may be yu are rite as ive an arain friend my toba and was in love with a malik girl but his family dint allow him....the chap was so dishearted he went to UK after vowing that i will never return to Pak...

Coincidentally - i also had a crush on a Malik girl, but when asked my parents they said "Araian dian kurian maar gaian nay" :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom