What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is my sweet heart, couple of years old - don't have latest
bjeomr.jpg

2r5w577.jpg
Shez a sweetheart indeed...Looks so cute and innocent though Im sure she must be really naughty.

@KRAIT thanks buddy ..though on other threads we do fight but I guess we owe @Hyperion a big dinner for creating such a cool spot on PDF as it will forsure create some tolerance on both sides of the border :P.

Last edited by a moderator:
Innayah = blessing??? Haven't heard before but good name
My wife heard it from somewhere and liked it....Some internet sites say it has bebrew origin in which it means gift of god...Some says its african sahili origin where it means providence.....Some says its arabic with meaning "attention" ..tavajo...On the surface it seems to have originated from word inayat...

MashAllah dude, you all are so lucky. May she always be safe and have a wonderful life. Ameen! :smitten:

I love kids and specially baby girls. I hope Allah gives me three daughters!

321035_10152460331320088_1905414603_n.jpg

shez just two days old in this pic though in reality shez now 8 days...Yeah I heard the same k 1st girls are very lucky lets see as I have very important exams for COC in march..
you are welcome and thanks...

@Albatross Oye, I won't be your friend. :D

Lets fight everywhere but Naswar brings brotherhood. So I won't fight you. @Hyperion appointed me Head of Treasury of Naswarabad. If you need any help on this thread, feel free to ask. First 3 stocks of Naswar free for you. :enjoy:

I know how much important a daughter is in family. I learned growing up when my sister took care of me. She is my best friend.

I live in Rajasthan where daughters were not considered equal to son, but it is opposite in my family. :D

The day your daughter will get married, you will feel a pleasant ache in your heart.

@Albatross Oye, I won't be your friend. :D

Lets fight everywhere but Naswar brings brotherhood. So I won't fight you. @Hyperion appointed me Head of Treasury of Naswarabad. If you need any help on this thread, feel free to ask. First 3 stocks of Naswar free for you. :enjoy:

I know how much important a daughter is in family. I learned growing up when my sister took care of me. She is my best friend.

I live in Rajasthan where daughters were not considered equal to son, but it is opposite in my family. :D

The day your daughter will get married, you will feel a pleasant ache in your heart.

Daughters love & take care parents more than sons, Larkay tu lafantar thora bara ho jaain tu ghar main he nahi tiktay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom