What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Daughters love & take care parents more than sons, Larkay tu lafantar thora bara ho jaain tu ghar main he nahi tiktay
Yup, my Mom and Dad say same thing. I still have to compete to reach that level of taking care of parents what my sister used to. She has cursed me a lot but dare anyone say anything against me, no matter whoever he/she might be, she gets over defensive about me. :D

@LoveIcon @Hyperion I love this thing about my country at some point of life we all have tasted something ...:P

I had a friend from swat in academy and he was heavy on garda one day I asked him whats this beautiful smell from your cigg and he asked me to try ...I dint know how to inhale as I never had a smoke before but I started with that one and was very happy after two puffs k vow I m so strong nothing has happened to me ...he told me k yu havnt inhaled and then he taught me how to and i had 2-3 deep puffs ...And dont ask me I was on the roof when i had it in it was around 7....i had no idea till midnight k where am I and what happening.....But later as i said it lost its charm...

I tried bhang (cannabis leaf paste) once. did not taste good. Ganja and opium are readily available in India but I guess only old people use it.

Are they cultivated in india or come from outside? I also heard a lot of drugs are available in goa and also there is some mountains in himachal where there are drug festivals... Is that true?

Last edited by a moderator:
@LoveIcon @Hyperion I love this thing about my country at some point of life we all have tasted something ...:P

I had a friend from swat in academy and he was heavy on garda one day I asked him whats this beautiful smell from your cigg and he asked me to try ...I dint know how to inhale as I never had a smoke before but I started with that one and was very happy after two puffs k vow I m so strong nothing has happened to me ...he told me k yu havnt inhaled and then he taught me how to and i had 2-3 deep puffs ...And dont ask me I was on the roof when i had it in it was around 7....i had no idea till midnight k where am I and what happening.....But later as i said it lost its charm...

Are they cultivated in india or come from outside? I also heard a lot of drugs are available in goa and also there is some mountains in himachal where there are drug festivals... Is that true?
canabis I guess is grown in India... so is opium.. not hard drugs in powdered form..

I dont know.. have not been to either place.. although.. if you are foreigner (which mean non desi) then drugs will be easily available in those places for you... because peddlers know many foreigners want to use it...

Forgot - Most tried one, Bhang in summer :woot:
waise me too...But it was a good experience means it makes you laugh a lot and then you can sleep non-stop for 20 hrs....im talking about bhang in milk...:P mun mai pani aa raha hai abhi b and it doesnt have any bad effects at all as far as I have heard...

Dude drugs are available everywhere. I was a consultant with Aramco way-back, and you won't believe the drugs I used in Saudi! :woot:

I dont know.. have not been to either place.. although.. if you are foreigner (which mean non desi) then drugs will be easily available in those places for you... because peddlers know many foreigners want to use it..

Dude, it's very very cold here too. It's cold everywhere. Spoke to my mum couple hours back, she's in Pakistan, and she said it was freezing there too. :blink:

Its too cold here today.. 2 degree.. how is the weather like @KRAIT @Talon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom