What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude drugs are available everywhere. I was a consultant with Aramco way-back, and you won't believe me the drugs I used in Saudi! :woot:
I agree with you and its not only about drugs ..you name any thing ranging from hookers,booze to drugs yu can get provided you know how and where and when...

Dude drugs are available everywhere. I was a consultant with Aramco way-back, and you won't believe me the drugs I used in Saudi! :woot:
yeah, it is available.. but for white people.. it will be openly offered by sellers in himachal and goa... or so I have heard..

Am watching kull the conqueror told abu am going to sleep! Insomnia is deadly cant even tell parents they will think am mad :P

Its too cold here today.. 2 degree.. how is the weather like @KRAIT @Talon

6 degrees and windy like crazy finally stupid net is kind of stable...gonna play some games on fb :D

Last edited by a moderator:
well im in karachi its around 13 degree quite comfy...no hot no cool.. @Hyperion where is your mother in pak?

Am watching kull the conqueror told abu am going to sleep! Insomnia is deadly cant even tell parents they will think am mad :P

6 degrees and windy like crazy finally stupid net is kind of stable...gonna play some games on fb :D

Does internet gives troubles in UK too:blink:... I guess in pak then we are enjoying good life...

well im in karachi its around 13 degree quite comfy...no hot no cool.. @Hyperion where is your mother in pak?

Does internet gives troubles in UK too:blink:... I guess in pak then we are enjoying good life...

Am in Europe now...But yes, some net in UK are crap! :D

There you go?! Is my flag ok?

Am in Europe now...But yes, some net in UK are crap! :D

There you go?! Is my flag ok?

Thats cool now.. in europe i guess you are in germany then ...As my younger bro just went to join his uni in bremen a few days back and they are on a four hour time diff with us...Is my guess right?

Way up-north! :D

I love our north always had a dream to go on a carefree tour with friends all the way till hunza camping and trekking wherever possible but couldn't aur ab to shaadi vaadi ho gayi hai so Im booked for a while lets see kub chance milta hai...

76366.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom