What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nai yarr.

That depends on the man handling you.

When i was in 1st year MBBS.I tested that of mine,myself.

A+ Arain.:lol:

Go, get yourself a needle prick.It's a must.If not for yourself for your offspring.

So, do we have a deal?

Tomorrow (may be later today) you are telling us the secret ingredient in your blood.:enjoy:

dr saab, do they take it from finger tip (like sample for malaria) or using needle..?
BTW mine is A+ too.. :)

Do one thing, just donate blood once, you will get to know your blood group and whether you have AIDs or not, also you will help somebody.. possible extra virgin in heaven.. :)
It hurts a little bit in the beginning, after that, almost no pain. Of course I am talking about a trained and skilled person doing it..

Step wise my dear.

One prick hurts him.You wanna have him watch that big cannula draining his blood.(on the other hand it's a very good thing you have mentioned.Nothing better than donating a pint.)

I've seen people getting confused right in the middle,if they are doing it right or must stop right there.

Mani is a sensitive brother of mine.

Do one thing, just donate blood once, you will get to know your blood group and whether you have AIDs or not, also you will help somebody.. possible extra virgin in heaven.. :)
It hurts a little bit in the beginning, after that, almost no pain. Of course I am talking about a trained and skilled person doing it..

nah bhai ALLAH ka shukar ha aesi kuch disease nahi...tum apni manhoosi apne pas rakho :angry:

@Zakii I thought your COUNTDOWN was over 2 days before :D

Last edited by a moderator:
i am bit nervous right now... have so much pain in my head and wi be going to marriage hall in 3-4 hours :(

hey... we have a marriage thread going on.. (the mangalsutra thread).. tell your exp there.. :)

dr saab, do they take it from finger tip (like sample for malaria) or using needle..?
BTW mine is A+ too.. :)

Depends yarr.I took three drops from the Index.(That was a mandatory practical stuff)

Usually it's done in combination with other investigations like you have just mentioned.So,they get it via a syringe(from a vein).

Nai yarr.

That depends on the man handling you.

When i was in 1st year MBBS.I tested that of mine,myself.

A+ Arain.:lol:

Go, get yourself a needle prick.It's a must.If not for yourself for your offspring.

So, do we have a deal?

Tomorrow (may be later today) you are telling us the secret ingredient in your blood.:enjoy:

lol doc wat about if i send a sample to you........

images

nah bhai ALLAH ka shukar ha aesi kuch disease nahi...tum apni manhoosi apne pas rakho :angry:

you never know.. how about hepatitis B... :)
anyway,, surb is right.. the needle they use for donating blood is quite thick.. just get tested normal way.. :)
If its from finger, its virtually painless.. less than an ant bite..

I remember when I used to have fever in childhood .. I was sh*t scared of giving blood sample.. but after I give..there is no pain at all..the guy was very skilled..
he will first distract me.. by saying stuff . like what are you studying.. etc.. and in 1 microsecond.. its all over.. :)

i am bit nervous right now... have so much pain in my head and eyes? and will be going to marriage hall in 3-4 hours :(

nervous :what: had i been at your place i would have been jumping all over my bed ...

do this

images

you never know.. how about hepatitis B... :)
anyway,, surb is right.. the needle they use for donating blood is quite thick.. just get tested normal way.. :)

bhai i had vaccination for that ....you manhoos ;)

i am bit nervous right now... have so much pain in my head and eyes? and will be going to marriage hall in 3-4 hours :(

Zaki :D mera jigarr.Bhai ke dua le ja.Khush reh hurr dummmm!!!

Don't be shaky.Take a panadol or a candy at least lol. Remember MZK2S (Praise the lord) It's the big occasion ,may not come the second time.....:enjoy:

============================================================

I'm thinking about sometime in future when this happens to me, to take a Beta blocker to keep my heart rate down...lol

lol doc wat about if i send a sample to you........

images

Don't you have any vampires there?

Welcome dear,If you can manage it.Come here yourself.And enjoy the rain.:meeting:

Any CHANCE of further POSTPONEMENT??? :lol:

seems like i will be sacrificed today :(

i no longer want to lose the pride title of being single... i may never see that day again in my life... i am going to get a new title in few hours .... oh u singles... u lucky creaturea remind me in ur prayers... i am not deceiving u.. its just the destiny that has brought me here.... i will be changing my status from single to married but all my prayers r with u

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom