What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeh Paanv kya hota ha :what: its paoun
different spelling same pronunciation man..
like I say chhod na yaar.. you say chhor na yaar.. :)

if i say honestly its both love n arranged marriage as our families always wanted both of us to get married and we were good friends since childhood and spoke to each other for hours n hours every week... u can say if there was no family involved we could have proposed each other but thankfully there was no such need of that and we both were happy with the decision of elders

arranged marriage it is.. then.. your anxiety is understandable.. :)

if i say honestly its both love n arranged marriage as our families always wanted both of us to get married and we were good friends since childhood and spoke to each other for hours n hours every week... u can say if there was no family involved we could have proposed each other but thankfully there was no such need of that and we both were happy with the decision of elders

then i must say you are a very lucky guy....you have it all solved before you even attempted :tup:

@hinduguy is defending @KRAIT...........

ACP.jpg

kuch toh gadbad hai...........:D

Last edited by a moderator:
@Zakii is this E-Naswar working for you as desired? :lol::lol::lol:

different spelling same pronunciation man..
like I say chhod na yaar.. you say chhor na yaar.. :)

arranged marriage it is.. then.. your anxiety is understandable.. :)

i guess 70% love marriage with little push of encouragent by both families and thankfully understanding our feelings and not causing any issue for rishta....

i guess 70% love marriage with little push of encouragent by both families and thankfully understanding our feelings and not causing any issue for rishta....

i amm gonna tell your wife that you had a crush on a sikh girl ;)

teri izzat kici aur k bed pe aur tu kehta ha tennu ki....dur fitaay moun :pop:

abey woh dono bed pe saath ho ya fir toilet me.......:lol:

I DON'T CARE.......

ab maine @KRAIT ko apni zindagi sey nikal diya hai.......

(s)He is up for SALE now :D

abey woh dono bed pe saath ho ya fir toilet me.......:lol:

I DON'T CARE.......

ab maine @KRAIT ko apni zindagi sey nikal diya hai.......

(s)He is up for SALE now :D

kitna masoom ha tu ma @KRAIT ki nahi tere byfriend cum girlfriend @hinduguy ki bat kr raha hon ....pahle teri @KRAIT ko kici ne mota kiya aur ab @hinduguy ko krday ga .....izat naam ki cheaz ha k nahi tere ma .....gf/bfs kya area walon k liye bnata ha ...its like you are paying bill while other in the lights of @Hyperion are enjoying the services on your credit card :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom