What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
seems like i will be sacrificed today :(

i no longer want to lose the pride title of being single... i may never see that day again in my life... i am going to get a new title in few hours .... oh u singles... u lucky creaturea remind me in ur prayers... i am not deceiving u.. its just the destiny that has brought me here.... i will be changing my status from single to married but all my prayers r with u

why so stressed yaar...

seems like i will be sacrificed today :(

i no longer want to lose the pride title of being single... i may never see that day again in my life... i am going to get a new title in few hours .... oh u singles... u lucky creaturea remind me in ur prayers... i am not deceiving u.. its just the destiny that has brought me here.... i will be changing my status from single to married but all my prayers r with u

You are a lucky man.Go in there with pride. Goodluck!

@Zakii We will remember you our fallen soldier. We will remember you in every peg we make, the toast will be for you. :cheers: :cray:

Last edited by a moderator:
@Zakii you are taking it too much into your head

you rude doc :angry:

What have i done sir?

sad-dog.jpg

@Zakii you are taking it too much into your head
not at all... we know each other since so long to fear anymore
@Zakii We will remember you our fallen soldier. We will remember you in every peg we make, the toast will be for you. :cheers: :cray:
hahaha post of the day!!!
I guess the anxiety is because fear of failure in bed.. and failure can happen due to anxiety.. :)

dont worry its a horse in bed... i wasnt able to properly sleep last night and then took a shower and immediarely went outside for something... it was cold and even started raining after a while so i guess i caught some cold?

@Zakii so is it love or arrange :azn:

if i say honestly its both love n arranged marriage as our families always wanted both of us to get married and we were good friends since childhood and spoke to each other for hours n hours every week... u can say if there was no family involved we could have proposed each other but thankfully there was no such need of that and we both were happy with the decision of elders

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom