What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.

then your class room must be like :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1295249892_157800116_1-Pictures-of--Play-Group-School.jpg

MSN-Emoticon-laughing-127.gif

321035_10152460331320088_1905414603_n.jpg

shez just two days old in this pic though in reality shez now 8 days...Yeah I heard the same k 1st girls are very lucky lets see as I have very important exams for COC in march..
you are welcome and thanks...

she is so cute. congrats albatross. and best of luck for your exams.

Who is this Ak-47-A and why is he on my tapatalk?

No topics showing until I read them through unread area @WebMaster

Last edited by a moderator:
@Talon : You're of Arab descent ? :blink:

Eik tiii Pakistan vich har koiii Arab teiii utuuun Syed nikal aandaa ehhh ! :hitwall:

@LoveIcon : Mashallah bohat hiii paroooo siii baby girl haiii ! :kiss3:

And people whats with the blood group - I'm AB+ ! Mom's B+ (Rajput...Alvi Khokar or something like that) whereas Dads A+ (Butt born to a Khawaja mother who in turn was born to a Pashtun mother). So what significance does this have ? :undecided:
@Hyperion @Redbull @Mani2020

It was a depressing day so far.
The mood gauge needle was hitting the furious mark repeatedly.

Shared it all with my God.

Came here to divert my mind and then i found this \/\/\/ video on a random search. Hugh Laurie made me smile.:D

Thanks to him.I'm sharing it with you all.

@Talon : You're of Arab descent ? :blink:

Eik tiii Pakistan vich har koiii Arab teiii utuuun Syed nikal aandaa ehhh ! :hitwall:

@LoveIcon : Mashallah bohat hiii paroooo siii baby girl haiii ! :kiss3:

And people whats with the blood group - I'm AB+ ! Mom's B+ (Rajput...Alvi Khokar or something like that) whereas Dads A+ (Butt born to a Khawaja mother who in turn was born to a Pashtun mother). So what significance does this have ? :undecided:
@Hyperion @Redbull @Mani2020

i am not much into this blood group or cast system stuff ....and the funny thing is i even dont know my blood group :lol:

i am not much into this blood group or cast system stuff ....and the funny thing is i even dont know my blood group :lol:

Know your blood group man, it has nothing to do with personality and its not a club or something.. you might need to donate blood sometimes..
also as surb said.. you might need it someday. you never know..

What coincidence. yesterday only one of my friends told me that he didn't know his blood group. We were shocked.
and now it's you.
I suggest you get a test done. It comes in handy.

@S.U.R.B. @hinduguy yar blood sample letay huay pain hoti ha :cry:

Do one thing, just donate blood once, you will get to know your blood group and whether you have AIDs or not, also you will help somebody.. possible extra virgin in heaven.. :)
It hurts a little bit in the beginning, after that, almost no pain. Of course I am talking about a trained and skilled person doing it..

@S.U.R.B. @hinduguy yar blood sample letay huay pain hoti ha :cry:

Nai yarr.

That depends on the man handling you.

When i was in 1st year MBBS.I tested that of mine,myself.

A+ Arain.:lol:

Go, get yourself a needle prick.It's a must.If not for yourself for your offspring.

So, do we have a deal?

Tomorrow (may be later today) you are telling us the secret ingredient in your blood.:enjoy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom