What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope. Not yet mate. About to be. Looking forward to it, actually! :D

Thats kool Inhallah things would go fine all the way and you will get 3 daughters and 4 sons :P

waise as yu seem to live in turkey just wanted to ask you hows that place I am actually planning two weeks vacations next year in turkey ...any guidelines?

Mate, Turkey is wonderful. People are amazing, places are awesome, food.... hmmm not that much. Best guideline would be to read loads of reviews on different travel forums and stay away from our embassies, even if they approach to help you, avoid them at all cost. :D

Thats kool Inhallah things would go fine all the way and you will get 3 daughters and 4 sons :P

waise as yu seem to live in turkey just wanted to ask you hows that place I am actually planning two weeks vacations next year in turkey ...any guidelines?

Mate, Turkey is wonderful. People are amazing, places are awesome, food.... hmmm not that much. Best guideline would be to read loads of reviews on different travel forums and stay away from our embassies, even if they approach to help you, avoid them at all cost. :D

Why so????

@Albatross Oye, I won't be your friend. :D

Lets fight everywhere but Naswar brings brotherhood. So I won't fight you. @Hyperion appointed me Head of Treasury of Naswarabad. If you need any help on this thread, feel free to ask. First 3 stocks of Naswar free for you. :enjoy:

I know how much important a daughter is in family. I learned growing up when my sister took care of me. She is my best friend.

I live in Rajasthan where daughters were not considered equal to son, but it is opposite in my family. :D

The day your daughter will get married, you will feel a pleasant ache in your heart.

I dont know really if the other naswarians have tried naswar actually or havnt ...But i have in reality a few times and also hashish ....Naswar has a very ganda taste astleast to me and i had to spit it out asap on the other hand hashish did do wonders initially i could see dancing balls inside my head by it lost its charm later on .... @LoveIcon @Hyperion @KRAIT @Talon did you ever tried any drug?

Last edited by a moderator:
The right question would've been, which drug you didn't experiment with? I'd have answered, one. Won't name it though. :D

I dont know really if the other naswarians have tried naswar actually or havnt ...But i have in reality a few times and also hashish ....Naswar has a very ganda taste astleast to me and i had to spit it out asap on the hand hashish did do wonders initially i could see dancing balls inside my head by it lost its charm later on .... @lovelcon @Hyperion @KRAIT @Talon did you ever tried any drug?

Yara they are a disgrace all over the planet. I don't know how much helpful they are in Iran, however, rest of the world, never expect help from them, EVER!

Why so????

I dont know really if the other naswarians have tried naswar actually or havnt ...But i have in reality a few times and also hashish ....Naswar has a very ganda taste astleast to me and i had to spit it out asap on the hand hashish did do wonders initially i could see dancing balls inside my head by it lost its charm later on .... @LoveIcon @Hyperion @KRAIT @Talon did you ever tried any drug?

Hashish couple of times while in Hostel - no other drug

I dont know really if the other naswarians have tried naswar actually or havnt ...But i have in reality a few times and also hashish ....Naswar has a very ganda taste astleast to me and i had to spit it out asap on the other hand hashish did do wonders initially i could see dancing balls inside my head by it lost its charm later on .... @LoveIcon @Hyperion @KRAIT @Talon did you ever tried any drug?

Nope never tried it! Me drug free :P

Except my own imagination :P

Yara they are a disgrace all over the planet. I don't know how much helpful they are in Iran, however, rest of the world, never expect help from them, EVER!

Fortunately, I haven't visited any Pakistani embassy relating to work. However, here i go sometime on Friday for prayer or for eid prayer if i am here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom