What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Woody Allen (1 December 1935-):

'Life is full of misery, loneliness, and suffering - and it's all over much too soon.'

Billy Connolly (24 November 1942-):

'My definition of an intellectual is someone who can listen to the William Tell Overture without thinking of the Lone Ranger.'

Naswar chipku ni kahaaaaaaaaaaa...............:mps::rofl::enjoy:

There is nothing confusing in it, being atheist myself I won't equate polytheism to Shirk neither any practicising hindu as there is not single valid source indicating towards it in hinduism.
Hinduism is more of culture than organised religion, so it has tremendous potential for reform itself as per changing world. People don't need to be religious to be true hindu. I will give you here two examples about hinduism is being culture,
1. Polygamy of Lord Krishna
As you know lord Krishna was having multiple wives but there is no hard and fast rule or single authentic source in hinduism which states that polygamy is allowed,We consider it as an exceptional situation. As a result pologamy have became illegal in India for hindus, You can argue that Hinduism being culture,it is evolved in such a way that from last 65 years pologamy is not allowed.
2.Polyandry of Draupadi
Again exceptional case, no single authentic source, being culture it is evolved such that now it is illegal.
So for hindus, there is no hard and fast rule that life of Lord Rama or krishna or Parashuramawere ideal way of life, So people are free to ask questions.
You will see more number of agnostic population in Dharmic religions specially in Buddhism incountries like China and Japan where culture ie way of life has more importance than praying tosome imaginary supernatural power.

@prtikul thanks for your post...Like you said Hinduism is

That alone answers your question...Since it is a cultural thing and not a RELIGION...anything and everything is allowed...

In religion usually there are rules and followers are disciplined to abide by them...

It is another case that they do not follow or understand these rules and do the direct opposite

Last edited by a moderator:
Be honest to yourself answer the questions yourself before reading the answers then reply-
154192_515627361805148_1192655144_n.jpg

Is hisaab se to mera IQ zero hai :rofl:

The-Infamous-How-You-Doin---Phrase-Funny-Picture.jpg

Very young actually-but with the places I've been and the life I've lived-well I can say I am content despite being a little sick.

Anyway I am a journalist albeit not very successful, somewhat because I can't go out much, a graphic designer but not really practicing at the moment particularly cauz of my book and also because of a loss of 80-90% contacts in last 1-2 years. Then I produce cheap videos too-that also cannot or is not being used to turn a profit. I still need more training in all those fields.

So I am a bummer who had to quit college because of his sickness, is sitting on his computer all day long looking for an advantage that may get my book signed with the best of the best and convincing those people can be tough. Frankly I feel pretty guilty but that is why I didn't deny the position of think tank when it was offered to me even though I have seen members here much better suited for the task.

Other than that I have dedicated my life to the service of Pakistan. No one may know how I have sacrificed for my country but I guess thats part of the job... but I'm deviating as its not what I do for a living-its where I waste my money. I am the ex-president of PNA canada chapter. That position too was lost when I got sick.

Selling first book is never easy , no matter how good content is .

Harry potter series was rejected by 9 publishers and the 10th one offered a paltry sum . But look at it now ....

Very young actually-but with the places I've been and the life I've lived-well I can say I am content despite being a little sick.

Anyway I am a journalist albeit not very successful, somewhat because I can't go out much, a graphic designer but not really practicing at the moment particularly cauz of my book and also because of a loss of 80-90% contacts in last 1-2 years. Then I produce cheap videos too-that also cannot or is not being used to turn a profit. I still need more training in all those fields.

So I am a bummer who had to quit college because of his sickness, is sitting on his computer all day long looking for an advantage that may get my book signed with the best of the best and convincing those people can be tough. Frankly I feel pretty guilty but that is why I didn't deny the position of think tank when it was offered to me even though I have seen members here much better suited for the task.

Other than that I have dedicated my life to the service of Pakistan. No one may know how I have sacrificed for my country but I guess thats part of the job... but I'm deviating as its not what I do for a living-its where I waste my money. I am the ex-president of PNA canada chapter. That position too was lost when I got sick.

@haviZsultan What sort of sickness? :blink:

Yes! I did!

Selling first book is never easy , no matter how good content is .

Harry potter series was rejected by 9 publishers and the 10th one offered a paltry sum . But look at it now ....
Yup!

Instructions : What you do is find out what each letter of your name means. Then connect all the meanings and it describes YOU.

A You can be very quiet when you have something on your mind.
B You are always cautious when it comes to meeting new people.
C You definitely have a partier side in you, don't be shy to show it.
D You have trouble trusting people.
E You are a very exciting person.
F Everyone loves you.
G You have excellent ways of viewing people.
H You are not judgmental.
I You are always smiling and making others smile.
J Jealously
K You like to try new things.
L Love is something you deeply believe in.
M Success comes easily to you.
N You like to work, but you always want a break.
O You are very open-minded.
P You are very friendly and understanding.
Q You are a hypocrite.
R You are a social butterfly.
S You are very broad-minded.
T You have an attitude, a big one.
U You feel like you have to equal up to people's standards.
V You have a very good physique and looks.
W You like your privacy.
X You never let people tell you what to do.
Y You cause a lot of trouble.
Z You're always fighting with someone

گزرو گے تو ہر موڑ پر مل جایں گی لاشیں ڈھونڈو گے تو اس ملک میں قاتل نہ ملے گا

Instructions : What you do is find out what each letter of your name means. Then connect all the meanings and it describes YOU.

B You are always cautious when it comes to meeting new people.
C You definitely have a partier side in you, don't be shy to show it.
D You have trouble trusting people.
E You are a very exciting person.
F Everyone loves you.
G You have excellent ways of viewing people.
H You are not judgmental.
I You are always smiling and making others smile.
J Jealously
K You like to try new things.
L Love is something you deeply believe in.
M Success comes easily to you.
N You like to work, but you always want a break.
O You are very open-minded.
P You are very friendly and understanding.
Q You are a hypocrite.
S You are very broad-minded.
T You have an attitude, a big one.
U You feel like you have to equal up to people's standards.
V You have a very good physique and looks.
W You like your privacy.
X You never let people tell you what to do.
Z You're always fighting with someone

F Everyone loves you.

Where is @Aeronaut now a days??

Preparing for marriage ..

gold etc lena hai n kapde bi and shaadi ki tayari karni hai ..

khane peene ki cheej and tent etc bi lagvana hai

band baza bi arrange karna hai so wahan bi time lagta hai

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom