What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
@huda : Huda Apa, akeileiii akeileiii aap khaa gaiiin ! :angry:

Apneii choteiii bhai, Armstrong, ko bhiii khilaa deiteiiin ! :cray:

sir h0ld 0n ap kab se mujhse ch0tee h0gye :angry:

I did - spread potatoes over my partha before eating - Ab paait ko kya pata, aloo parthay kay andar thay yaa ooper :lol:

:rofl: Xactly :)

Last edited by a moderator:
@haviZsultan im a fan of this particultar article! And i want to say criticism is diffrent from bashing!
Even i criticise the army e.g. Army should co-operate more to make joint forces task force! But some trolls say that=
(1.generals are bad , soldiers are good)
2.everyone in the armed forces are bad. These are just stupid generalisations!
I so miss sir @Xeric he used to clear up a lot of misconceptions related to army!

I did - spread potatoes over my partha before eating - Ab paait ko kya pata, aloo parthay kay andar thay yaa ooper :lol:
khanaa pakana mazq nahi hai, mein bhi try kiya thaa, 3 din tak payet khrab raha thaa , sachi aur grilfriend bhi guhsaa hoi thi!:lol:

Ain? Yeh bhi book mein likha ja ta hai?

HAHAHAHA.....sahi!

Its fiction so I have to visually describe the hills, the terraced farms, the fort-like houses surrounded by walls each one with a majestic tower. Then a huddle of shoddy, decrepit housing pulled together in the middle of the settlement. Basically everything about Ladha which is hard when people from Waziristan like @Hyperion refuse interviews by e-mail... :angry:

One of the main characters is from a family that subsists on farming, mainly arable farming-that is hill farming on cultivated terraces. Describing that was necessary but my book progresses along a particular time chain because each chapter is based on a certain date-so its fiction based on reality events-specifically the war on terror with a focus on Pashtun areas.

Will share bits of the chapter sometime later. Its on the other laptop so...

Now don't tell me that you written a chapter about this in your book as well :fie:

I'll tell you what. If my first book is successful cauz of the support I get from fellow PDF'ers or others the next or the one after that might be about a Pakistani immigrant to Canada taking a few aspects from my own life and experiences. I don't if I should or will do that. Right now I have to make the first one succeed and that is hard enough with the ulcer and stuff cauz going outside can be a bit of an issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom