What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Preparing for marriage ..

gold etc lena hai n kapde bi and shaadi ki tayari karni hai ..

khane peene ki cheej and tent etc bi lagvana hai

band baza bi arrange karna hai so wahan bi time lagta hai

Yaar he is going to marry only when he turns 40.. I think by that time, he will be bored of PDF and will look forward for a family of his own..

Instructions : What you do is find out what each letter of your name means. Then connect all the meanings and it describes YOU.

A You can be very quiet when you have something on your mind.
B You are always cautious when it comes to meeting new people.
C You definitely have a partier side in you, don't be shy to show it.
D You have trouble trusting people.
E You are a very exciting person.
F Everyone loves you.
G You have excellent ways of viewing people.
H You are not judgmental.
I You are always smiling and making others smile.
J Jealously
K You like to try new things.
L Love is something you deeply believe in.
M Success comes easily to you.
N You like to work, but you always want a break.
O You are very open-minded.
P You are very friendly and understanding.
Q You are a hypocrite.
R You are a social butterfly.
S You are very broad-minded.
T You have an attitude, a big one.
U You feel like you have to equal up to people's standards.
V You have a very good physique and looks.
W You like your privacy.
X You never let people tell you what to do.
Y You cause a lot of trouble.
Z You're always fighting with someone

D You have trouble trusting people.

U You feel like you have to equal up to people's standards.

E You are a very exciting person.

K You like to try new things.

:what: :what: :what:

@haviZsultan sir ! Any new article on your site?

You can go here and get the entire list though I haven't written for a while. Newest one is first but forget that as you will not understand a thing:

Articles & Blogposts

@haviZsultan are you the guy whose articles were plagiarized by dawn and express?

Dawn, yes, Express no. Though when I search dawn on the net I can't find the article anymore. They gave me credit, never told me they were taking my article though and no payment, I stated if published I want money.

buri baat armstr0ng apne bare may esa nhi kehte tauba kr0 :P

He is actually 60 years old.

Jab dekho kisi ko pakar leyta hai. Says "Hello sir aap kaisay hain, aap key baal bachay kaisay hain?" Even though 70-80% of the kids here are failures in school and college with too much time on their hands. Kal mujhey pakar liya tha. :D

No offense to Armstrong. ;)

Hello naswarion!! Kia haal hai
@haviZsultan I wish you best luck after hearing your story!

Thank you. That from you brother is a great honor.

Selling first book is never easy , no matter how good content is .

Harry potter series was rejected by 9 publishers and the 10th one offered a paltry sum . But look at it now ....

That is exactly what I am saying and it is much harder for a Pakistani author to get through. I am trying to cultivate contacts sitting on the net... another thing is the length. 240,000 words. The trend with Mohsin Hamid's moth smoke and reluctant fundamentalist is "novelette's" of 40,000 or less words. The average word length is 70,000. For the first time author... well lets just say I'm aiming for the sky. The book has to be really good. I am currently pushing to get a good agent cauz I'm aiming for Randomhouse-Penguin.

I have found a publisher, even signed with them but this one is pretty weak with no international outreach. Its success stories consist of non-fiction and children's books other than there being a doubt about the means they use.

@haviZsultan What sort of sickness? :blink:

I wrote a paragraph about it... ulcer, infection. Lots of stuff.

Don't worry about it everyone. I deal with my issues.

Last edited by a moderator:
You can go here and get the entire list though I haven't written for a while. Newest one is first but forget that as you will not understand a thing:

Articles & Blogposts

Dawn, yes, Express no. Though when I search dawn on the net I can't find the article anymore. They gave me credit, never told me they were taking my article though and no payment, I stated if published I want money.

He is actually 60 years old.

Jab dekho kisi ko pakar leyta hai. Says "Hello sir aap kaisay hain, aap key baal bachay kaisay hain?" Even though 70-80% of the kids here are failures in school and college with too much time on their hands. Kal mujhey pakar liya tha. :D

No offense to Armstrong. ;)

Thank you. That from you brother is a great honor.

That is exactly what I am saying and it is much harder for a Pakistani author to get through. I am trying to cultivate contacts sitting on the net... another thing is the length. 240,000 words. The trend with Mohsin Hamid's moth smoke and reluctant fundamentalist is "novelette's" of 40,000 or less words. The average word length is 70,000. For the first time author... well lets just say I'm aiming for the sky. The book has to be really good. I am currently pushing to get a good agent cauz I'm aiming for Randomhouse-Penguin.

I have found a publisher, even signed with them but this one is pretty weak with no international outreach. Its success stories consist of non-fiction and children's books other than there being a doubt about the means they use.

I wrote a paragraph about it... ulcer, infection. Lots of stuff.

Don't worry about it everyone. I deal with my issues.

Man you sure do write a lot . I just skimmed through the post and yep you are right .

Nonetheless Never give up on your dreams . That is the only thing i have learnt in my life so that is all i can share .

i swear i try my best to be serious after i log in here to participate in discussions but as soon as i land,there is always somthing funny i find in here and there that takes da serious mood away frm me:meeting::girl_wacko::flood:

by the way @marshmellow how do you have 200 plus posts and 2500 plus likes ?? :cheesy:

i swear i try my best to be serious after i log in here to participate in discussions but as soon as i land,there is always somthing funny i find in here and there that takes da serious mood away frm me:meeting::girl_wacko::flood:

I have sort of taken a vacation from serious discussion . Its tiring and it never ends !!

Plus i can't write huge godzilla posts

by the way @marshmellow how do you have 200 plus posts and 2500 plus likes ?? :cheesy:

I have sort of taken a vacation from serious discussion . Its tiring and it never ends !!

Plus i can't write huge godzilla posts

200 posts becuz i mostly posts in members club and that doesnt add anything to my post noz:undecided:

2500 plus likes becuz perhaps ppl like me or my posts:meeting:

u got a prob wid it?
images

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom