What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Armstrong I will PM you my age {as soon as PM facility is available! But i come from a military family {military history for many generations} something about u?
@Hyperion, @Armstrong i meant military family

Last edited by a moderator:
Bann raha hai.. it's being scripted by none other than our shair-e-naswarabad @Arsalan. Later @SpArK will add some punchlines to it and voila we have NaswariTana! :D

ya ameer-e-naswarabad, sallam

Sorry guys was out of country, now i am back to home and Inshallah will be resuming full active status from tomorrow morning.

Wasy bahi,, kya bna raha hoon mein??? pagal tu ni bna ra mein kisi ko,,, kasam sa!! :p

Good night @Talon! :)

Sorry guys was out of country, now i am back to home and Inshallah will be resuming full active status from tomorrow morning.

Wasy bahi,, kya bna raha hoon mein??? pagal tu ni bna ra mein kisi ko,,, kasam sa!! :p

Welcome al-anta-habeebi! Hope the trip was fruitful! :enjoy:

@Arsalan All foreign travel reports should be filed to ME the foreign minister! We want to make sure you did not bring in any pathogens! :D

Goes for you too Mr. Chairman @Hyperion : Full details bout honeymoon and same goes for you @Aeronaut :P

Anyone Else needing to report?

Its snowing everywhere but here :argh:

Thread died again! Where is the reviving team?

I am pretty sure we have members from all over...shouldn't that make this thread alive 24/7?

LOL.... nothing wrong with the thread.... it's chilling out like the people who frequent it. I just woke up! :P

Its snowing everywhere but here :argh:

Thread died again! Where is the reviving team?

I am pretty sure we have members from all over...shouldn't that make this thread alive 24/7?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom