What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
aha kya barish hui ha lahore ma

pahle aesay
1075220-Clipart-Emoticon-Catching-Rain-In-His-Hand-And-Holding-An-Umbrella-Royalty-Free-Vector-Illustration.jpg

aur phir aesay

t111077.gif

Welcome al-anta-habeebi! Hope the trip was fruitful! :enjoy:

ya habibo tusi vi ajeeb aau

We have active counseling sessions going on. Would you like to join Naswarians Anonymous? :D

You are safe here. Out with all the stories! :pop:

Man, after I left this thread, it become very emotional!! :undecided:

Everybody is sharing their sad stories!!

Whats next?? Group Hug?? :taz:

LOL.... nothing wrong with the thread.... it's chilling out like the people who frequent it. I just woke up! :P

Why am I not surprised! Good morning!

We have active counseling sessions going on. Would you like to join Naswarians Anonymous? :D

You are safe here. Out with all the stories! :pop:

Yup group counselling! Where everyone pours out and everyone counsels one another :P

Unique and NASWARI WAY

@Marshmallow @dark Prince @Talon @KRAIT @Hyperion @Redbull @Aeronaut @LoveIcon @HAMMAD REHMAN KHAN @haviZsultan @Zaidi 12

People I'm back ! :D

Damn you Webby for making PDF so addictive ! :angry:

Chalooo khair I got a lot of my pending reading up on stuff (read Forex, Complex Consolidations & Managing NGOs done) ! Shukaaar haiii ! :blink:

Yarra, when I saw you were leaving PDF, I chose to do the same.

I lasted 2 days longer than you. :rofl:

PS. only here for 5 mins. Goodbye PDF again.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Hyperion

I got soo bored I decided to chittar someone : http://www.defence.pk/forums/members-club/230228-muslim-patrol-vigilantes-force-london-women-cover-up-6.html

No one came to defend the damsel in distress! :cry: :cray: so I took out some chittar :flame:

I love myself especially this bit:

You are also Indian muslim just got migrated to newly form country named pakistan after India's partition

An so? :pop:

How was my ancestor when they came to you to confess this?

:lol: Never expect anyone to help you in this cruel world. :D
Gone were the days when for damsel in distress there used to be a brave prince. BTW when you go to these threads, expect worst so that you won't be surprised. :D

Nahh...I enjoyed this one :P

Silly comments vs me is always fun :D

Chalo thread hi band ker diyea! :(

Now to get back to work! :D

Your first reply was better worded. I know you use to be an atheist then became Muslim again, it would just be funny if you reverted back to Atheism. You told me that a long time ago perhaps you have forgotten. It wouldn't make me think any less of you either way bro, I have far more disdain for people who refuse to acknowledge their own preference while continuously bashing others. aka zarvin aka redbull aka whateva he is now who did not openly claim his atheism until it became apparent through his constant bashing of Pakistan left/right. :coffee:

Grow up and get over yourself will you? Quote one post where I have bashed Pakistan? Your a Pakistani whose always had two American flags, I change my flags for a month and that makes me a Pakistani basher? Fantastic logic. As it happens, I was still incredibly pro-Pakistani in all my discussions and many can vouch for that. You yourself called me a "Patriotic Pakistani" a few weeks ago when I was defending Pakistan against that turncoat Afghan MonkeyDluffy. Should I quote that for you hypocrite?

I have even more disdain for those who commit to being Atheist or believing in God when there is absolutely no way of proving either proposition. As it happens, I've never said I don't believe in God but I'll never submit that I'm a believer in God.
Unlike the God you believe in, I don't think I'll suffer endless torment for holding such a position.

Good day to you.

Grow up and get over yourself will you? Quote one post where I have bashed Pakistan? Your a Pakistani whose always had two American flags, I change my flags for a month and that makes me a Pakistani basher? Fantastic logic. As it happens, I was still incredibly pro-Pakistani in all my discussions and many can vouch for that. You yourself called me a "Patriotic Pakistani" a few weeks ago when I was defending Pakistan against that turncoat Afghan MonkeyDluffy. Should I quote that for you hypocrite?

I have even more disdain for those who commit to being Atheist or believing in God when there is absolutely no way of proving either proposition. As it happens, I've never said I don't believe in God but I'll never submit that I'm a believer in God.
Unlike the God you believe in, I don't think I'll suffer endless torment for holding such a position.

Good day to you.

LOL, I am not going to go through all your past posts to find every single moment, the fact that what I said bothered you so much is enough to prove my point. The truth hurts and yeah I have seen you fighting luffy so what everyone fights that clown, it has nothing to do with you changing your flags lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom