What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Call a veterinarian, or feed her extra food and liquids (to dilute anything that might be in her system). It will clear things up.

On a happier note, let me tell you the story of my pet siamese cat, who lived a very long life and died peacefully in 2007. Once in 2001, she ate a rat who had died eating rat poison. Technically, and by all logic, she should've died on the spot, however, she didn't even give a crap. There is a reason why they say, cat's have so many lives.

Well, cats do have a good sense of smell maybe kitty Siamese didnt eat the stomach of the rat where the poison was...or maybe the poison was not strong enough for cats!

@KingMamba93 my last name was my profile name on world of tanks game {ultrafascist0alpha} and it was inspired by my cat ! My cat is a fascist when it comes to territory!
@KingMamba93 my last name was my profile name on world of tanks game {ultrafascist0alpha} and it was inspired by my cat ! My cat is a fascist when it comes to territory!

Last edited by a moderator:

Almost every other animal is! :p

OMG! Chairman's BUTT came off!! @Armstrong...Myopathical problem here!
@Hyperion would you like to comment on this incident? How did it happen? How did it feel? And what did @Armstrong vice chairman do?

Thook say tou nai jor diyea? LOLZZz

Very well than. :smokin:

@Hyperion would you like to comment on this incident? How did it happen? How did it feel? And what did @Armstrong vice chairman do?

Sorry had to let out some joke...Got bored! :D

nhi bus th0ra kaam bcha tha w0h he dekh rhi thi :)

Kaam kertay hain bayta...Dekhtay hi naa rah jana :P

Joke away! :D

I love happy people :)

Heehhehe...me gonna hit the bed to wake up happy! Been soo cold lately dont feel like getting out of bed!

Joke away! :D

I love happy people :)

Ok then...

Comments needed please:

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/members-club/209904-naswar-corner-1068.html#ixzz2IGz9PY98

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom