What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Talon...........She is a cat actually :D

HAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHA....Kiya yaad dila diyea! When my sis told me to put my FB banner as that kitty with blonde wig and red lipstick! SCARY :P

Last edited by a moderator:
Thappar khanay kay liyea @Armstrong hamesha apna moun agay ker layta hai!

Oh come on I'm a great host & a good conversationalist....you hurt my feelings ! :cray:

Am ok...Parents have some 7 cats and 9 kittens...Whats up?

Damn ! :blink:

I'm allergic to cats; especially those blasted Siamese ones ! :angry:

@Talon , @Hyperion I accidentaly fed my male cat choclate spread last night! In morning i google about it and found that most chocolates have Methylxanthine {poisonous for cats and dogs} and an article said that my cat would have the following symptoms in 4 hours
1-panting
2-increased heartbeat 3-vommiting
4-coma
5-death
but nothing happened and it has been 24 hours should i still be worried?

Oh come on I'm a great host & a good conversationalist....you hurt my feelings ! :cray:

Don't worry @Hyperion will open a show for you to host! :D, right? Bachay ka dil nai torna! Or else @Marshmallow will :guns: and backup from @huda :sniper: and @zaidi might take out her surgery knife to do your autopsy! :D

@Talon , @Hyperion I accidentaly fed my male cat choclate spread last night! In morning i google about it and found that most chocolates have Methylxanthine {poisonous for cats and dogs} and an article said that my cat would have the following symptoms in 4 hours
1-panting
4-coma
5-death

How can someone ACCIDENTLY try to kill their cat? :blink:

Feed her another bar of the same chocolate and see if it truly has Methylxanthine? Then come back and report if what Google says is correct! :D

Yara, don't believe everything you see in Google. Call a vetrenarian and take his/her advice. The problem is we've all become neem-hakeem reading webmd.com!

1-panting
4-coma
5-death

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom