What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Talon , @Hyperion I accidentaly fed my male cat choclate spread last night! In morning i google about it and found that most chocolates have Methylxanthine {poisonous for cats and dogs} and an article said that my cat would have the following symptoms in 4 hours
1-panting
2-increased heartbeat 3-vommiting
4-coma
5-death
but nothing happened and it has been 24 hours should i still be worried?

Feed her as as MUCH LIQUID [Water/Milk/Lassi] as you can in next two days.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Talon , @Hyperion I accidentaly fed my male cat choclate spread last night! In morning i google about it and found that most chocolates have Methylxanthine {poisonous for cats and dogs} and an article said that my cat would have the following symptoms in 4 hours
1-panting
2-increased heartbeat 3-vommiting
4-coma
5-death
but nothing happened and it has been 24 hours should i still be worried?

Haven't you already answered your question yourself ? :blink:

You've monitored your feline plaything for 20 hours more than what it would take to show any of the aforementioned symptoms, I wouldn't be much worried then !

Or you could take her to a Veterinarian !

@Talon ! I love my cat more than i love many humans!!
I didnt know about the chocolate thing so i wont commit suicide incase he dies! But nothing is happening! What should i do?

I didnt know about the chocolate thing so i wont commit suicide incase he dies! But nothing is happening! What should i do?

Relax...Prob your chocolate didnt have the active ingredient needed to cause harm to your kitty! Either that or those websites are phony! :D

So alphabravocharlie has a kitty! Nice!

So let me get this straight - You'd kill yourself because your cat died ! :blink:

Damn...I should probably put a bullet in my head every time I've had Stuffed Chicken Breast with Pineapple Sauce because I love Chickens especially them little Chicks !

So let me get this straight - You'd kill yourself because your cat died ! :blink:

Damn...I should probably put a bullet in my head every time I've had Stuffed Chicken Breast with Pineapple Sauce because I love Chickens especially them little Chicks !

Chicken are fine..Most are rared to eat ...You do not rare cat to kill it! Though I do not eat lambs coz they are soo cute and young! WHY YOU EAT THEM? :cray:

@Aeronaut feedin liquid will work?
@Armstrong my cat{hitler>named him so because he bullys his sister Hillary=my female blonde cat } he is not just a plaything! He is the most precious thing to me!

Call a veterinarian, or feed her extra food and liquids (to dilute anything that might be in her system). It will clear things up.

On a happier note, let me tell you the story of my pet siamese cat, who lived a very long life and died peacefully in 2007. Once in 2001, she ate a rat who had died eating rat poison. Technically, and by all logic, she should've died on the spot, however, she didn't even give a crap. There is a reason why they say, cat's have so many lives.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom