What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yara my heartfelt condolences on the loss. May Allah give you the strength to get over this great loss. I buried a 13 year old baby girl of my best friend 6 months back. She grew-up in my hands!

Well, today you folks helped me get my head off something that had been killing me for the past day. I haven't slept for last 38 hours, one of my friends 22 years old, was killed yesterday in a car crash in Pakistan, who's elder brother my best friend 26 years old was killed in a car crash 2 years ago, with a baby boy born after him & a grieving young bride.

Requesting prayers for the deceased soul.

i am sorry but thing is unique... have u read the novel?

No I haven't but I was referring to the soundtrack !

Khair the movie wasn't something I found to be 'unique' or 'good'; it was more like - being intricately clever to the point of the end result being little more than a pile of disjointed BS !

No I haven't but I was referring to the soundtrack !

Khair the movie wasn't something I found to be 'unique' or 'good'; it was more like - being intricately clever to the point of the end result being little more than a pile of disjointed BS !

really? guess we view it differently then

Pakistanis and their hospitality. :smitten: A couple of years ago my mom went to see a house because we were moving, she took my sister with her. Anyway they walk in and a Pakistani family welcome them and everything. Anyway 2 hours later after lunch, ice cream, and even chai my mom says so lets see the house. They go what house, turns out they had no clue who my mom was or why she was there, just served her for knocking on their door. She had gone to the wrong address. :D
@Aeronaut pain never goes away but over time you learn to live with it.

When he passed away two years ago, i was brain dead & couldn't go to his funeral for being too far [The irony of expats]. I,didn't see sun for 2 days just restricted myself to my room & couldn't believe it. Last year i went home and, wanted to visit his grave, and with every step i just wanted to turn back and run because i would have chose to believe that he was alive but missing and not dead. You get cold feet, they leave only for us to follow them with a hope that we might see them in some way or form.

My grandpa was my real father as the dad was busy with business, i started to utter words at 2, he taught me how to be literate before i attended school, as i grew up he told me manners, how to talk to people in "Punchaiyat", how to walk with a head high in a society, he taught me life skills, how to ride and how to shoot. For me he was the best friend, who was slightly older, when he passed away when i was 13, it changed me in ways i never had known before.Its a constant reality, the best we CAN do is to make peace with the past & cherish their memories.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Hyperion : Bhabhi kia kahti theen yar? Or shadi ki tayari kaisi chal rahi hai?

I am still on the phone.................. for the past 6 hours! :blink::blink::blink:

She is telling my about all the things she saw, all the family members she met. General views on Islamabad, Lahore etc etc... and how much she loves me! :smitten:

I thought we said bye bye :wave: 2 hrs ago! :cheesy:

My body is refusing to go to sleep for last 39-40 hours for some reasons i stated above.
@Hyperion : Lala if you are, considering honeymoon spots do consider this one, the one i may pick for myself.

great-views-towards-hobart-and-mt-wellington.jpg

Hobart-from-Mountain.jpg

http://www.australia.com/explore/cities/hobart/liffey-falls-story.aspx

Its, quiet, private and pretty chilled out.

Hobart, Tasmania Australia.

My body is refusing to go to sleep for last 39-40 hours for some reasons i stated above.
@Hyperion : Lala if you are, considering honeymoon spots do consider this one, the one i may pick for myself.

Hobart-from-Mountain.jpg

A Hobart Honeymoon: It

Its, quiet, private and pretty chilled out.

You guys sharing honeymoon spots? :cray: so sweet! :D

Dude, you'll crash. Follow the following tested guidelines:

1. Drink a hot cup of milk with preferred chocolate in it.
2. Smoke a cigarette.
3. Take a sleeping pill.

Watch Tom & Jerry for half an hour, or listen to ghazals. And bam!

A Hobart Honeymoon: It

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom