What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
You as an individual are completely different to him, with unique upbringing, linguistic, cultural,educational background with multiple variables. Reconstruction of religious thought in Islam is a brilliant piece of work & every reader shall apply his own skill sets instead of borrowing ideas from others, which in itself kills the purpose of learning. @Armstrong is entitled to his views, and must have his reasons for having them, which we don't have the right to question. So, tag along, get along, listen to everyone but apply your own understanding on the given material.

What are you on about ? :what:

There are no such things as 'rights' or an 'entitlement' of sorts ! :blink:

To paraphrase George Carlin : All rights are temporary privileges that can be taken away any time ! :tup:

Last edited by a moderator:
I so respect an atheist who uses their own reasoning to conclude that there is 'No God' but I can't respect anyone who does that in a matter-of-factly way something that most religious & non-religious folk alike do so !

I deeply respect & admire people like Nietzsche, Schopenhauer, Camus etc. & I owe so much to them !

I want to make it clear I was not asking you in order to bash you.

one should atleast question the doctrine on which they base their whole life.... It surprises you when you expand beyond your 'born into' religious horizon

Well, today you folks helped me get my head off something that had been killing me for the past day. I haven't slept for last 38 hours, one of my friends 22 years old, was killed yesterday in a car crash in Pakistan, who's elder brother my best friend 26 years old was killed in a car crash 2 years ago, with a baby boy born after him & a grieving young bride.

Requesting prayers for the deceased soul.

my friend i am in Pakistan selling oil these days... lol true..

Such a beautiful life this is... very different to what i have been doing for entire life.. but indeed the pleasure of living with my parents has never been so better

As long as you are pleased with the work you are doing. :cheers:

[/B]

huh?:what::girl_wacko:

@Aeronaut i need explanation:meeting::coffee:

SickSmileyFace.gif

I, accidentally posted a picture with a father lion showing affection to his son, which these perverts took the wrong way and this broke lose.

Well, today you folks helped me get my head off something that had been killing me for the past day. I haven't slept fro last 38 hours, one of my friends 22 years old, was killed yesterday in a car crash in Pakistan, who's elder brother my best friend 26 years old was killed in a car crash 2 years ago, with a baby boy born after him & a grieving young bride.

May he RIP

Inna Lillahi wa inna ilaihi raji'un

You should get some sleep bro you cannot change what has happened, don't stress yourself.

What are you on about ? :what:

There are no such things as 'rights' or an 'entitlement' of sorts ! :blink:

To paraphrase George Carlin : All rights are temporary privileges that can be taken away any time ! :tup:

I would, respectfully disagree with Mr George Carlin with no further arguments on this topic . :)

one should atleast question the doctrine on which they base their whole life.... It surprises you when you expand beyond your 'born into' religious horizon

Such a topic is taboo in my household. :lol: Although I have had time to reflect on such things among friends, my best friend is an atheist while another of my closest friends is catholic. We often engage in such debates (I usually win :D) but I have been forced into self reflection many a times.

Well, today you folks helped me get my head off something that had been killing me for the past day. I haven't slept for last 38 hours, one of my friends 22 years old, was killed yesterday in a car crash in Pakistan, who's elder brother my best friend 26 years old was killed in a car crash 2 years ago, with a baby boy born after him & a grieving young bride.

aww May their souls rest in peace:sad:

May he RIP

Inna Lillahi wa inna ilaihi raji'un

The ONLY constant reality of life.

You should get some sleep bro you cannot change what has happened,

I have, tried & failed multiple times.

don't stress yourself.

Right now the best way to describe myself is that i am "devastated". That uncle sent two jawan sons to the graveyards on his own shoulders. I cannot seem to muster the courage to dial his number.

The ONLY constant reality of life.

I have, tried & failed multiple times.

Right now the best way to describe myself is that i am "devastated". That uncle sent two jawan sons to the graveyards on his own shoulders. I cannot seem to muster the courage to dial his number.

Death is such a hard thing to grasp, I have buried many people in my short 19 year life yet find it hard to offer other solace through words to anyone who experiences the same. There really is not any right or wrong thing you can say but if you still cannot pick up that phone the least you can do is go there in person and just be next to them. Your presence can make up for the lack of words.

I didn't say anything to suggest that I felt being bashed ! :blink:

A pair of emoticons do a world of difference ! :rofl: :partay: :chilli:

Just making sure you are not hurt we all know how emotional you get. :whistle: :kiss3:
@Hyperion @Aeronaut @seiko @Talon @Marshmallow

Death is such a hard thing to grasp, I have buried many people in my short 19 year life yet find it hard to offer other solace through words to anyone who experiences the same. There really is not any right or wrong thing you can say but if you still cannot pick up that phone the least you can do is go there in person and just be next to them. Your presence can make up for the lack of words.

KingMama u sound way older than ur age frm da way u talk like a grany:cheesy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom