What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Death is such a hard thing to grasp, I have buried many people in my short 19 year life yet find it hard to offer other solace through words to anyone who experiences the same. There really is not any right or wrong thing you can say but if you still cannot pick up that phone the least you can do is go there in person and just be next to them. Your presence can make up for the lack of words.

Just making sure you are not hurt we all know how emotional you get. :whistle: :kiss3:
@Hyperion @Aeronaut @seiko @Talon @Marshmallow

We will, be there one day, by ourselves alone and cold. Death is constant and never changes, its imminent & has to happen. The only thing unfair is the untimely deaths & those who are killed indiscriminately.

I have been told I am wise beyond my years, I had to grow up faster than most would I buried my dad at a young age.

Sorry about your old man. RIP

Last edited by a moderator:
We will, be there one day, by ourselves alone and cold. Death is constant and never changes, its imminent & has to happen. The only thing unfair is the untimely deaths.

Try to remember the good times, in time you will learn how to celebrate the lives of those who have left. Remember what they say, God always takes the good people first.

Try to remember the good times, in time you will learn how to celebrate the lives of those who have left. Remember what they say, God always takes the good people first.

I used to go with the elder friend [He was a senior] to different cities and towns playing cricket tournaments. He was an exceptional bowler, who could butcher any batsman of his choice. I, remember once we went to a remote area to play a match, and it rained so bad we got all wet, our car got stuck in the mud and had to be pulled out by a tractor. I haven't been so wet in my lifetime in a rain..then we were served dinner by a local family we didn't know, with saag & makai ki roti [speaking of Pakistani hospitality]. We, kept laughing about it the whole way.Once me & him got stuck in a strike,all buses were stranded and we had to bring around 9 kids home from their school extension bus, we got home 3am in the morning with a sedan packed with kids... Police stopped us and they laughed and let go.

So good memories but painful too.

I used to go with the elder friend [He was a senior] to different cities and towns playing cricket tournaments. He was an exceptional bowler, who could butcher any batsman of his choice. I, remember once we went to a remote area to play a match, and it rained so bad we got all wet, our car got stuck in the mud and had to be pulled out by a tractor. I haven't been so wet in my lifetime in a rain..then we were served dinner by a local family we didn't know, with saag & makai ki roti [speaking of Pakistani hospitality]. We, kept laughing about it the whole way.Once me & him got stuck in a strike,all buses were stranded and we had to bring around 9 kids home from their school extension bus, we got home 3am in the morning with a sedan packed with kids... Police stopped us and they laughed and let go.

So good memories but painful too.

Pakistanis and their hospitality. :smitten: A couple of years ago my mom went to see a house because we were moving, she took my sister with her. Anyway they walk in and a Pakistani family welcome them and everything. Anyway 2 hours later after lunch, ice cream, and even chai my mom says so lets see the house. They go what house, turns out they had no clue who my mom was or why she was there, just served her for knocking on their door. She had gone to the wrong address. :D
@Aeronaut pain never goes away but over time you learn to live with it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom