What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey @Aeronaut go to sleep! Not healthy! Didnt your fiancee lecture you on that?

Sorry to hear about your friend and your frined's bro...

Lala The trick to fall asleep is not to "try" to sleep but to "try" to stay awake.

Come on pinko, dont be a retard. :P

I am watching Inglourious Basterds

Yara my heartfelt condolences on the loss. May Allah give you the strength to get over this great loss. I buried a 13 year old baby girl of my best friend 6 months back. She grew-up in my hands!

:cray: why is everyone sharing sad tales! :cry: :cray:

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey @Aeronaut go to sleep!

I will shut down, if & when i do, my best stay awake time is 53 hours.

Not healthy! Didnt your fiancee lecture you on that?

Lecture? you are kidding me, kaan kha jati hai. Thank god she's not here or otherwise i would have been assaulted today. If she fails in anything, she simply calls up my dad and makes a formal complaint, as soon as Fuhrer's number rings on mine. I do as commanded by her.

Sorry to hear about your friend and your frined's bro...

I am sorry too, pinko, very sorry.

I am watching Inglourious Basterds

Piece of crap.

@Aeronaut, thanks for the honeymoon recomendation. Hobart looks pretty neat. Will definitely research it further, the scenery looks amazing!

By the way, we were thinking of starting with a stay of 2 weeks in Bora Bora in French Polynesia, and just after that a 4 month cruise!

hilton-bora-bora-nui.jpg

Seychelles,Maldives,Mauritius,Spain, Newzland's south Island are some pretty neat choices too. Have you been to ShangriLa in Pakistan before?

@Aeronaut, thanks for the honeymoon recomendation. Hobart looks pretty neat. Will definitely research it further, the scenery looks amazing!

By the way, we were thinking of starting with a stay of 2 weeks in Bora Bora in French Polynesia, and just after that a 4 month cruise!

hilton-bora-bora-nui.jpg

Wow a cruise! :smitten:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom