What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yara, have been to Skardu ALOT, however, never had time to visit the resort. I'll try it next time, heard some good stuff about. :)

For a honeymoon, usually quiet and private places are better. Beaches have an open character if you know, what i mean. I have heard that ,the resort is unbelievable.

When he passed away two years ago, i was brain dead & couldn't go to his funeral for being too far [The irony of expats]. I,didn't see sun for 2 days just restricted myself to my room & couldn't believe it. Last year i went home and, wanted to visit his grave, and with every step i just wanted to turn back and run because i would have chose to believe that he was alive but missing and not dead. You get cold feet, they leave only for us to follow them with a hope that we might see them in some way or form.

My grandpa was my real father as the dad was busy with business, i started to utter words at 2, he taught me how to be literate before i attended school, as i grew up he told me manners, how to talk to people in "Punchaiyat", how to walk with a head high in a society, he taught me life skills, how to ride and how to shoot. For me he was the best friend, who was slightly older, when he passed away when i was 13, it changed me in ways i never had known before.Its a constant reality, the best we CAN do is to make peace with the past & cherish their memories.

Yea when my cousin passed away at 17 I couldnt believe it for 2 to 3 years always thought he would come and say something along the lines of dekha tujhay budhu bana diyea....I still cant enter his room...it brings painful memories..There was once I had a strange dream in which he was alive and was in the hospital or something and he came home and I was complaining to him everyone told me all bad stuf but I knew you were alive and alot of stuff when I woke up I was sweating as though I had run a few miles! That freaked me out ALOT!!

Whats Punchaiyat?

Yea when my cousin passed away at 17 I couldnt believe it for 2 to 3 years always thought he would come and say something along the lines of dekha tujhay budhu bana diyea....I still cant enter his room...it brings painful memories..There was once I had a strange dream in which he was alive and was in the hospital or something and he came home and I was complaining to him everyone told me all bad stuf but I knew you were alive and alot of stuff when I woke up I was sweating as though I had run a few miles! That freaked me out ALOT!!

RIP, sorry about him.

Whats Punchaiyat?

Its a local council of elders for problem resolution.

Ajeeb naam hai...Its like you just took a name after some rejected ad :P

Mera nickname kingmamba tha, joh mere umaar ke ameriki hain unko paata hain kya maatlaab hai iska. :smokin:

Whats Punchaiyat?

May he RIP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom