What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
didnt know dark wave is still alive :woot:

welcome back Senorita

]I think @Marshmallow is being smashed by her mama today :cheers:
[/B]

Hardly makes a difference, as soon as Alcohol is added to a substance its affects get watered down greatly. I, enjoy 0% Alcohol beer..cricket & friends!

lol hw do u know?:what::undecided::girl_wacko:

35.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Just to get the 'thinking process' going on, mate ! :tup:

Devil's Advocate, if you will ! :D

Your first reply was better worded. I know you use to be an atheist then became Muslim again, it would just be funny if you reverted back to Atheism. You told me that a long time ago perhaps you have forgotten. It wouldn't make me think any less of you either way bro, I have far more disdain for people who refuse to acknowledge their own preference while continuously bashing others. aka zarvin aka redbull aka whateva he is now who did not openly claim his atheism until it became apparent through his constant bashing of Pakistan left/right. :coffee:

great Movie :D

I was talking about you sister! :whistle: :D

haram movie u named it :angry:

Zakii long time you have been gone, hope all is well. :cheers:

come on :P .............

Control your urges :D

No debate just a question, he was the one who recommended the reconstruction of religious thought by Allama Iqbal too me so it has made me wonder.

You as an individual are completely different to him, with unique upbringing, linguistic, cultural,educational background with multiple variables. Reconstruction of religious thought in Islam is a brilliant piece of work & every reader shall apply his own skill sets instead of borrowing ideas from others, which in itself kills the purpose of learning. @Armstrong is entitled to his views, and must have his reasons for having them, which we don't have the right to question. So, tag along, get along, listen to everyone but apply your own understanding on the given material.

Control your urges :D

You as an individual are completely different to him, with unique upbringing, linguistic, cultural,educational background with multiple variables. Reconstruction of religious thought in Islam is a brilliant piece of work & every reader shall apply his own skill sets instead of borrowing ideas from others, which in itself kills the purpose of learning. @Armstrong is entitled to his views, and must have his reasons for having them, which we don't have the right to question. So, tag along, get along, listen to everyone but apply your own understanding on the given material.

Yaar you do not understand where I am coming from, I only asked because his recommendation may have different meaning depending upon his own personal faith and I would like to know if his opinions on that work have changed if his belief has changed. He might be open to a whole new interpretation now. I am not trying to issue a fatwa on him or anything. :lol:

I guess you can say I was trying to get inside his strain of thought. :coffee:

Your first reply was better worded. I know you use to be an atheist then became Muslim again, it would just be funny if you reverted back to Atheism. You told me that a long time ago perhaps you have forgotten. It wouldn't make me think any less of you either way bro, I have far more disdain for people who refuse to acknowledge their own preference while continuously bashing others. aka zarvin aka redbull aka whateva he is now who did not openly claim his atheism until it became apparent through his constant bashing of Pakistan left/right.

I so respect an atheist who uses their own reasoning to conclude that there is 'No God' but I can't respect anyone who does that in a matter-of-factly way something that most religious & non-religious folk alike do so !

I deeply respect & admire people like Nietzsche, Schopenhauer, Camus etc. & I owe so much to them !

Your first reply was better worded. I know you use to be an atheist then became Muslim again, it would just be funny if you reverted back to Atheism. You told me that a long time ago perhaps you have forgotten. It wouldn't make me think any less of you either way bro, I have far more disdain for people who refuse to acknowledge their own preference while continuously bashing others. aka zarvin aka redbull aka whateva he is now who did not openly claim his atheism until it became apparent through his constant bashing of Pakistan left/right. :coffee:

I was talking about you sister! :whistle: :D

Zakii long time you have been gone, hope all is well. :cheers:

my friend i am in Pakistan selling oil these days... lol true..

Such a beautiful life this is... very different to what i have been doing for entire life.. but indeed the pleasure of living with my parents has never been so better

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom