What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmmm...you are saying true...even sometimes,your partner will create what will you tell them...but they won't be able to create conepts of their own...what happened with me in my project.....it was quite similer.....thats why next time...my professor clearly announced that only one student can go with me and they are too clever that they give junior student that partnership...because they knew that I will asusual create and work hard on reasearch and conception on my project and then in the end other will argue with me that they wan't to lead:azn:

No offence...I hope you typed that in a rush coz I did not get SOME of it..:blink:

CONGRATS ALL NASWARIANS!!! Al Hail the mighty power of Naswar!
@Hyperion
@Armstrong
@haviZsultan
@Talon ,MY lady
@KRAIT ,MY darling
@Marshmallow our royal jester
@all naswarians
THE EMPIRE OF NASWAR HAS CONQUERED 1000+ KM.SQ

Mayra naam hamesh lis mei nsay miss kiya jata hai! I call for a committee meeting! Why am I always not on ANY LIST? FOR @alpha1cavalier :flame:

Though I am the 1st to see the 1000 SQ. KM!!

You guys piss me off. Look at me. Even on weekend, I've been constantly working for the past 12 hours, phoning people, closing deals all over the world, and yet still being able to post replies to you people moaning. :P

When you want to do something, just do it. I'm sure all of you can find enough time to visit Naswarabad, once or twice a day. :D

Yup me is on fb playing games, at my desk planning next steps for next set of samples, in the lab doing PCR and gels, reporting to my supervisor via gmail and also on Naswarabad! Life is good ALHAMDULILLAH! *Buri nazaarain door rakho!* If it gets hectic I leave for a few days then reappear!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Can I dedicate a song to this conversation?:

Now anyone heard of PM's, facebook, gmail, hotmail, messenger skype for conversations where annoying third parties (in this case, me) do not exist? ;)

Ahhh...ALI ZAFFAR! Cute in Meray brother ki dulhan! :D

I also liked his song Huka pani!

@haviZsultan Monkey D Luffy ne sahi kaha tha, tu sahi main Attention Seeker hai. :rofl:

By the way where is Monkey g? And that guy I used to call Lakshmi?

@Talon Madam what do you mean by "im not on the list" on which list u are talking about!
@A.Rafay sir! We are high on Naswar! Always!

I also like this 1

Gotta love this bit:

"Amrika ke na Japan ke
Hum tho hain diwanay Multan ke
Jaamni hont siraiki bolein
Aur kaanon mein ras tapkay"

Here is another 1 I liked:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts