What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
hmm.... then you can report it as problematic, harassment, fighting, or rude - do it for few posts. I hope your stars will remain under control for few weeks :angel:

aisee hi nahi hoskti:D

@Armstrong you are quiting Why? PDF will become deserted without you specially this naswar corner! I will miss you man!

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't I know that ! Its the 'stop posting' thing that doesn't happen ! :hitwall:
Abe idiot, limit your time on PDF. Like you study, do your work for 3 to 4 hours then you can take a break for 15 mins or 1/2 hr to PDF.

And start loving your work. If you don't love your work then don't do it. I didn't like my B.Tech so I played games and watched hel lot of movies and other masti. But when I came to research, I rejected job offer, movies, games, even phone. But made one mistake, didn't took time to rest and have some relaxation time.

I got publications in journals and conferences, but lost touch with everyone. Suddenly it hits you, why are you doing this.

Love your work but also love other things. Take time for family, friends etc. You can have all the money later too but you may not have the time to enjoy your youth. You won't have anyone to spend money on. You would miss many memories you could have been part of.

I have seen many successful people and one thing common about them was when they had to work, they worked, no break, but when they took time off, no work, just enjoyment.

PhD abhi shuru hui hai! I had imagined at 25 to be married and be with a child at 26...Am almost 27 and I have not achieved ANYTHING.. :cry:

Just stuck in a lab with a hitler as my boss!

and i imagined to complete my MBA get married as soon as possible but heck HEC is conitnuing to prolong degree requirements 4 years bachelor and now 2.5 years mba lol what the heck :undecided:

Last edited by a moderator:
Dear publication is not that easy. Target good journals only. Just 1 paper in a good journal is way better than conference publications and unknown journals.

I need 3 publications so that I can get my PhD!!! I was gonna have 2 in my MSc but due to that 1 particular idiot...I have none! Because I had NO publications I was rejected for PhD in Sweden as well as in 2 institutes in Germany! Who wouldn't be pissed! Now I finally got a PhD under Mr. Hitler!

ty but its not only da preciousness but wat we call beating up or slaughtering a daughter for not being very obedient dat will hit senses in me hahaha

Your mom Beats you?? That very sad! you should respect her and be obedient!

Reactions: HRK
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom