What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay kiddo whatever suits you ! :tup:

But I'll miss those pictures & you're retorts ! :D

Yaar I am a PhD student, and I am still coping, just need time management...Look at @Hyperion+ he is businessman and also still coping...Just get manage your time and you will be on your goal in no time...

Namaaz time break!

Last edited by a moderator:
I taught you said aapko har (loss) pehnaye (pee ya jai- drink kiya jai) and i was like...HUH? Read it 3 times and I am like...OOOO...THANK U!

lol heck urdu is difficult to understand with alphabets but certain things only have fun if written in urdu !! btw you percieving pehnaye as pee ya jai was awful :P

I'm foOked up by studies too but my plans on where I wanted to see myself at 30 are already behind by about 3-4 years so I've got to do this !

Tumhareii pass MSc haii...PhD haii....naa ?

Mein touu kamaneiii jogaaa bhiii nahin abhii not until June would I be done with my ACCA !

PhD abhi shuru hui hai! I had imagined at 25 to be married and be with a child at 26...Am almost 27 and I have not achieved ANYTHING.. :cry:

Just stuck in a lab with a hitler as my boss!

Yaar I am a PhD student, and I am still coping, just need time management...Look at @Hyperion+ he is businessman and also still coping...Just get manage your time and you will be on your goal in no time...

Namaaz time break!

Thanks !

And good luck with your Yoga Break ! :D

it wasn't spam.........actually mai ne announcement nhi perhi thi k is topic pe post naki jaye...my bad!i am not a troll poster bhai but sometimes...kabhi kabhi sitare gardish mai ajatay hain!webby se pooch lein i am a good poster:sick:

hmm.... then you can report it as problematic, harassment, fighting, or rude - do it for few posts. I hope your stars will remain under control for few weeks :angel:

lol heck urdu is difficult to understand with alphabets but certain things only have fun if written in urdu !! btw you percieving pehnaye as pee ya jai was awful :P

hahahahah! My Urdu is a little funny I gotta admit! When I speak it....bus ALLAH maaf keray! :P

dont make your mom angry...she is very precious in your life....try to manage things ...so she doesnot has to point you out ....

ty but its not only da preciousness but wat we call beating up or slaughtering a daughter for not being very obedient dat will hit senses in me hahaha

Hmmm.... @Armstrong: at 26 I still haven't achieved anything...Us ghaday Pakistani Idiot nay mayra data ruin ker diyea tha so I don't even have 1 publication!!! :cry:

its the only way to make a girl tell her age , otherwise they dont tell you with such ease!!!!!!!

Hmmm.... @Armstrong: at 26 I still haven't achieved anything...Us ghaday Pakistani Idiot nay mayra data ruin ker diyea tha so I don't even have 1 publication!!! :cry:

its the only way to make a girl tell her age , otherwise they dont tell you with such ease!!!!!!!

@Armstrong @Talon

vSFWE.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom