What's new

Narendra Modi said teach Muslims a lesson: IPS officer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since he is a senior police officer, he should know that the SIT is appointed by and reports to the Supreme Court.

Hence, this looks like a well timed move with political backing, looks like this guy will head the new justice banerjee commission, or the like, followed with some other fat assignments.

Congress remains a very dangerous organisation that will sacrifice ANYTHING to stay in power.

I'm not saying modi is innocent, i don't know that, but I know congress has even less interest in finding the truth than anyone else.

bingo... u hit the bulls eye.

Since he is a senior police officer, he should know that the SIT is appointed by and reports to the Supreme Court.

Hence, this looks like a well timed move with political backing, looks like this guy will head the new justice banerjee commission, or the like, followed with some other fat assignments.

Congress remains a very dangerous organisation that will sacrifice ANYTHING to stay in power.

I'm not saying modi is innocent, i don't know that, but I know congress has even less interest in finding the truth than anyone else.

No Indian Political party (without any exceptions) is interested in exposing truths.
The Gujrat facts will eventually get dredged up by the Supreme Court. And I am pretty sure that Modi must be doing a re-think about his role in the mess. Because it is going to haunt him endlessly and may be the ultimate barrier to his achieving his greater ambitions on the national stage. Most of the politicians opposing him have skeletons in their own cupboards, but they have less to lose ultimately.

Another lame attempt to malign a strong leader.

Congress is seriously after Modi!!! Our finance minister warned banks giving loans to Gujarat! Income tax officers raiding the offices of companies proposed investment in 'Vibrant Gujarat'!!! This is too much.Look how they taking out Anna Hazare's movement aides one by one!

It is open that Modi could not handle Gujarat riot properly but he was not part of it as well.

Sadly this "pro-Modi" news never gets highlighted in mainstream English media !
But on the bright sight, I think the sentences allegedly made by Modi like "Muslims be taught a lesson" or "Hindus should get chances to express their anger" actually making him popular as a good Hindu leader with solid development agenda !!

I was watching IBNlive, live press conference by Manoj Tiwari's Modi n BJP bashing, suddenly they shifted to Jetley's conference bcos he was answering about "new" Modi expose. but unexpectedly he just refuted everything and started answering about Shantibhushan CD, at that moment IBN suddenly shifted back to Manoj Tivari's ... B@st@rds.

But on the bright sight, I think the sentences allegedly made by Modi like "Muslims be taught a lesson" or "Hindus should get chances to express their anger" actually making him popular as a good Hindu leader with solid development agenda !!

When the mainstream English media - be it CNN-IBN or NDTV remain Congress lapdogs that will not happen. But we Indians should make it happen.

I dont support killing anyone - Hindu or Muslim - but this kind of character assault and personal vendetta against one of the best administrators in India is just sickening.

Congress is seriously after Modi!!! Our finance minister warned banks giving loans to Gujarat! Income tax officers raiding the offices of companies proposed investment in 'Vibrant Gujarat'!!! This is too much.Look how they taking out Anna Hazare's movement aides one by one!

It is open that Modi could not handle Gujarat riot properly but he was not part of it as well.

Great to see a senior member like you having such views. congress is nothing but a group of super corrupt, shameless, cheap, communal and anti-national people hideing behind a clean and respected leader and using his clean image to loot this country, but they are very successful in fooling innocent people of our nation. they can fall down to any level just for their political advantage.

Congressis are Biggest threat to this Nation..! And they will never let this case to be close because of cheap vote bank Politic's. And yeah not to forget that some of our private media house's are on payroll of congress.

Congressi's know that Modi is future threat for there chair in center. And thats why they keep barking and beating this old dead case just to keep him away from center.
And as we all know Modi is getting more popular because of work he have done in his state and is getting more and more popular among youth of the nation.

Hail Modi...

I am not saying Modi is innocent, but this play is from Congress. If you follow Media pattern this is trend.

Anna Hazare Campaign
Media teaches ppl what is lokpal and jan lokpal
CD Controversy
Stamp Duty Controversy
Diggy says Arvind Kejriwal is chela of Aruna Roy
Noida Land Case
CD found forged by two private lab
Govt. found CD authentic
Court orders top rich to go Jail.
Diggy and Amar take on Bhushan
Diggy take on Hegde.
Hegde to resign
Diggy apologies
Hegde reconsider his decision.
Diggy reconsider his apology. Now say said nothing wrong.
IPS officer file affidavit in court.
Mayawati ask for Dalit to be in Panel.
Congress Spokesperson says ppl who praised Modi, should reconsider their thought (in affect indirectly pointing figure to Mr. Anna Hazare)
.... no one knows.

In all the events, one important event that is now no where near is Jan Lokpal. It has lost everything. No member of civil society has been left clean by congress.

When the mainstream English media - be it CNN-IBN or NDTV remain Congress lapdogs that will not happen. But we Indians should make it happen.

I dont support killing anyone - Hindu or Muslim - but this kind of character assault and personal vendetta against one of the best administrators in India is just sickening.

absolutely right, only those benefited from his admistration will praise him, which includes the whole of Gujarat( and me ). Others can only look at his achievements and quack because they cannot praise him due to the riots. Still all of them want to emulate him. Ahhhh the deliema .

I was watching IBNlive, live press conference by Manoj Tiwari's Modi n BJP bashing, suddenly they shifted to Jetley's conference bcos he was answering about "new" Modi expose. but unexpectedly he just refuted everything and started answering about Shantibhushan CD, at that moment IBN suddenly shifted back to Manoj Tivari's ... B@st@rds.

Those statements are actually not made by modi. they came from the clever mind of digvijay or manish tiwari. and u know ndtv has no credibility and many other news channels are biased towards congress.

I mean main English news channels. I don't support killing as well.
but in 9 years they could prove a single charge against him still portrayed him as he was running on streets killing muslims !! Media just can't accept the fact that the riots were a "Reaction" n when mass public commits crime its really difficult to prove in courts because of complexities involved in legal procedure.

I am not saying Modi is innocent, but this play is from Congress. If you follow Media pattern this is trend.

Anna Hazare Campaign
Media teaches ppl what is lokpal and jan lokpal
CD Controversy
Stamp Duty Controversy
Diggy says Arvind Kejriwal is chela of Aruna Roy
Noida Land Case
CD found forged by two private lab
Govt. found CD authentic
Court orders top rich to go Jail.
Diggy and Amar take on Bhushan
Diggy take on Hegde.
Hegde to resign
Diggy apologies
Hegde reconsider his decision.
Diggy reconsider his apology. Now say said nothing wrong.
IPS officer file affidavit in court.
Mayawati ask for Dalit to be in Panel.
Congress Spokesperson says ppl who praised Modi, should reconsider their thought (in affect indirectly pointing figure to Mr. Anna Hazare)
.... no one knows.

In all the events, one important event that is now no where near is Jan Lokpal. It has lost everything. No member of civil society has been left clean by congress.

this is something we all knew is going to happen. this corrupt congress, with the support of its paid media can fall down to any level just to stop this bill, or make this bill ineffective. thank god, my role modal kiran bedi is not in the panel. otherwise this cheap congress even wouldnt have spared her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom