What's new

Narendra Modi said teach Muslims a lesson: IPS officer

Status
Not open for further replies.
He said that he said same thing to SIT...........its not after 10 years dude.

He didn't. He merely mentions that he doesn't trust SIT. Ofcourse all this flies on the face of fact that Military was deployed on 2nd of rioting and RAF and 70k police the same day...The very second day 10 or more rioters were shot and killed. So this officer is somehow talking about time travel too.

oh well gee whiz only 750 in 3 days???

okay in that case I just better retract my statement!!!!

:coffee:

[/sarcasm]

Coffee and more...that count comes after almost a month of sporadic violence. Death toll includes 250 Hindus too. Many Hindu/Muslim were shot by police/military.

By the way, I am not trying to defend Modi or anything. If he had any hand in riots, he should be prosecuted and convicted. Only problem is that since 2002, you hear these allegations every day. Modi did this, Modi did that. Not once has someone produced any proof. Congress is running center for 7(8?) years now and yet there is absolutely no evidence against him. 9 years later a guy comes and claims that he heard Modi telling his peers to teach Muslims a lesson (the lesson he didn't bother to mention).

Yes Mohdi teach lesson to Indian Muslims so that they get the idea about true mentality of some racist Minister like you

This gangsta behavior not uncommon from extremist hindu leaders

All Muslims should maintain top standard of fitness, fighting skills, vigilance and well equipped armaments..Arms are jewelry of Muslims.
Nobody messes with a heavily armed community..if fight is the way of triumph so be it.
If I was an Indian Gujrati Muslim, i would die from shame

^ I've heard and read some Muslim communities in Hind are armed well. Unlike the Hindus who have kitchens knives and machetes, bats, and rods, the Muslims they have firearms and swords. The Muslim communities in Hind know if push comes to shove and Hindu hordes attack their neighrbohood their going to remind the Hindu majority what Muslim domination feels like again.

The amount of firearms the Muslim community in Hind has is quite baffling it's a mystery how they manage to arm themselves so much, really militia standard.

They can open fire and push back the waves of Hindu hordes attaking their neighborhood, they just need proper defense line.

ISI has a big role in arming Muslims particularly in the North who are more sympathetic towards Pakistan long with the shared border..Lucknow and Bihar has large gun rackets run by local trafickers.

^ I've heard and read some Muslim communities in Hind are armed well. Unlike the Hindus who have kitchens knives and machetes, bats, and rods, the Muslims they have firearms and swords. The Muslim communities in Hind know if push comes to shove and Hindu hordes attack their neighrbohood their going to remind the Hindu majority what Muslim domination feels like again.

The amount of firearms the Muslim community in Hind has is quite baffling it's a mystery how they manage to arm themselves so much, really militia standard.

You couldn't be more wrong. India doesn't have arms culture. Be it Hindu/Muslim or any other community. India is not Peshawar or Karachi and thank God for that.

Besides Modhi is a terrorist, of course he's going to act like that in his mind he's trying to avenge his Hindu ancestors who were subjugated to Muslim rule (foreign and domestic) so he wants to take his frustration out on innocent Muslim communities in Hind.

You couldn't be more wrong. India doesn't have arms culture. Be it Hindu/Muslim or any other community. India is not Peshawar or Karachi and thank God for that.

I'm glad you believe that.

ISI has a big role in arming Muslims particularly in the North who are more sympathetic towards Pakistan long with the shared border..Lucknow and Bihar has large gun rackets run by local trafickers.

Chup kar yaar...Apna post ko mitaana.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom