What's new

Narendra Modi said teach Muslims a lesson: IPS officer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Biggest gang in India is Indian Government.

Well, im always happy to see more news condemning modi. I hope they can keep this anti-modi campaign sustained until we can all be sure BJP will not come in power . I would love to see more anti-modi news come out on an everyday basis.....so he finally can end up being dubbed 'wannabe Hitler of south east Asia'. Thus ending his political career.

Indian Muslims must be delighted that majority of the Indians support Modi, a present day Hitler wannabe that wants to teach Muslims a lesson the same way Hitler taught the Jews.

Indian Muslims must be delighted that majority of the Indians support Modi, a present day Hitler wannabe that wants to teach Muslims a lesson the same way Hitler taught the Jews.

Well if he can provide jobs and prosperity to the populace of gujarat, then who cares if he is a Hitler wannabe... (I like the name btw)... wonder if people do exist in today's world who wants to be a Hitler when they grows up.

Btw lately I am not sure if you know or not, people are shunning religion politics and are going for the party which is able to provide jobs and overall growth. Glad that we are moving in this direction, something to look forwards to in the new and emerging India.

who killed hundreds those men women and children who butchered mercilessly ? justice must prevails.

We do not support Modi. All indians, including modi knows he cannot be PM bcos of the mistake he did. But why should people hate his style of administration which has bought huge development in gujarat. Most of the state govt wants to emulate that.

But we the people of india are quite unpredictable....so in case Modi become PM, champions of muslims can cut off ties with India for all i care. But Indians care 2 hoots!!

Indians are basically skeptical about accepting the allegations made against Modi. Why? because politicians who do much for development of our country are a rare breed. People who understand Indian politics feel that Modi is being falsely implicated by the Congress, cause they feel threatened by his increasing popularity. So everyone and Indians like me want to give Modi benefit of the doubt.

Having said that though, if the allegations against Modi are proved right, then he must go, am sure thats what majority of Indians would want. At the end of the day, its choosing the lesser evil. Corrupt Congress which have been responsible for many a riots in India or this man Modi who may or may not have played a role in the Gujarat riots.

who killed hundreds those men women and children who butchered mercilessly ? justice must prevails.

Please ask for Justice from US who is doing all the things which you spewed out above ^. Man you will get such a whipping from them, you wont know what hit you!!!

^ I've heard and read some Muslim communities in Hind are armed well. Unlike the Hindus who have kitchens knives and machetes, bats, and rods, the Muslims they have firearms and swords. The Muslim communities in Hind know if push comes to shove and Hindu hordes attack their neighrbohood their going to remind the Hindu majority what Muslim domination feels like again.

The amount of firearms the Muslim community in Hind has is quite baffling it's a mystery how they manage to arm themselves so much, really militia standard.

They can open fire and push back the waves of Hindu hordes attaking their neighborhood, they just need proper defense line.

Wow... thats some ignorant statement... there is no gun culture in India like in Pakistan.

Let me try to explain why we have such gadgets at home...
kitchen knives for cutting vegetables... you know most are vegetarians, if not they include a sizable share of vegetables in their diet..., machetes (older homes might have for cutting and shredding coconuts, it is hard to work without one actually :lol: ), bats (you know cricket is our second religion :P) and rods (hmmm maybe, but thats probably a left over construction material or used as a reinforced latch behind doors in older homes).

As for the muslims, they are also equipped with the same... rest is all your imagination...

I'm sure thats not true, but I am sure that you will be very delighted if that happens. You can't conceal the delight you feel at the possibility of Indian Muslims being treated like Jews under Hitler by Modi. Do keep in mind that about a 1000 people were killed in the riots mostly muslims but not exclusively muslims. I think more people get killed in target killings in Karachi every year.

On topic,

From what I gather, Sanjeev Bhatt was an intelligence officer at that time and the SIT didn't approach him till 2009. The affidavit is filed as part of the proceedings. He is also implicating the SIT to be biased. Its understandable because the Gujarat govt. would be doing its utmost to delay the proceedings even if Sangeev Bhatt wanted to depose. The important thing is Sangeev Bhatt was present in the alleged meeting where Modi said these things and is backed up by the driver Tarachand Yadav. And he has support from former DG of police in Gujrat Sree Kumar as well.

The Hindu : Front Page : ‘I drove Bhatt to meeting at Modi's residence'
In letter to SIT chief, Bhatt slammed ‘cover-up’ drive
Ex-Gujarat police chief commends Bhatt's affidavit against Modi

^ I've heard and read some Muslim communities in Hind are armed well. Unlike the Hindus who have kitchens knives and machetes, bats, and rods, the Muslims they have firearms and swords. The Muslim communities in Hind know if push comes to shove and Hindu hordes attack their neighrbohood their going to remind the Hindu majority what Muslim domination feels like again.

The amount of firearms the Muslim community in Hind has is quite baffling it's a mystery how they manage to arm themselves so much, really militia standard.

They can open fire and push back the waves of Hindu hordes attaking their neighborhood, they just need proper defense line.

What you have wrote here is a figment of you imagination. It is what you dream every night and wake up feeling pumped up and happy.

All Muslims should maintain top standard of fitness, fighting skills, vigilance and well equipped armaments..Arms are jewelry of Muslims.
Nobody messes with a heavily armed community..if fight is the way of triumph so be it.
If I was an Indian Gujrati Muslim, i would die from shame

Lets see around 800+ Muslims died in the Gujrat riots, while in Pakistan you have had around 30,000 people killed by a bunch of rag-tag TTP hoodlums. I think its time you die in shame - again and again given the magnitude of the killings.

Lol dont even want to waste my time to loonies meddling their nose in our affairs and more importantly talking nonsesne like arming our Muslims etc erc etc.

We will enusre justice reaches the victims irrespective of them being Hindu or Muslim.

Well, im always happy to see more news condemning modi. I hope they can keep this anti-modi campaign sustained until we can all be sure BJP will not come in power . I would love to see more anti-modi news come out on an everyday basis.....so he finally can end up being dubbed 'wannabe Hitler of south east Asia'. Thus ending his political career.

Dreaming much ??

BTW it is South Asia. Geography lesson 101. You should be given some severe knowledge punishment for repeated violations :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom