What's new

Narendra Modi said teach Muslims a lesson: IPS officer

Status
Not open for further replies.
actually to be honest, I personally could damn care less about indian Muslims; but those of more fervour who look beyond nationality and only towards faith feel that as Muslims its their duty to defend indian Muslims --who indeed have been many times treated like second class citizens

its interesting to read online what many indians have to say about the Muslims living inthe country; but i do agree --internal affair of hindustan. I'm glad to know that despite the issues in Pakistan, we've never in our history had the mob communal violence and hatred-inciting politicians the way hindustan has

why should we stand by people who are so self-hating and willing to be apologists for mass-murderers and blood suckers anyways.....not my fight, not my problem. We are Pakistanis. That is a huge pride and should always be huge pride for the people of Pakistan.

regards

How we all wish such thoughts were expressed by all Pakistanis .....:)

human rights violations are human rights violations. They do occur on Pakistan. You cannot deny that. As for these mob attacks, what about last year's anti-Christian riot? Karachi riots, which break out every so often? I'm pretty sure politics plays a role in those riots (MQM).

Moreover, your school books denigrate Hindus; Indian textbooks on the other hand are much more unbiased and more secular (they may be biased against Pakistan, but not against Muslims).

List can go on. Your country may be better than India in certain areas, but is much worse in other areas. Thus there is no reason for you to think that Pakistan, is in any way, a champion of minorities.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/pakistans-war/105117-pak-army-torturing-video-new.html

Check this. Some tribals being beaten by the PA. May be they were Talibunnies. One is not sure.

actually to be honest, I personally could damn care less about indian Muslims; but those of more fervour who look beyond nationality and only towards faith feel that as Muslims its their duty to defend indian Muslims --who indeed have been many times treated like second class citizens

its interesting to read online what many indians have to say about the Muslims living inthe country; but i do agree --internal affair of hindustan. I'm glad to know that despite the issues in Pakistan, we've never in our history had the mob communal violence and hatred-inciting politicians the way hindustan has

why should we stand by people who are so self-hating and willing to be apologists for mass-murderers and blood suckers anyways.....not my fight, not my problem. We are Pakistanis. That is a huge pride and should always be huge pride for the people of Pakistan.

regards

You are right. World looks to Pakistan when they are talking majority-minority relationship. Now count on your finger how many non-Muslims live in Pakistan?

You are right. World looks to Pakistan when they are talking majority-minority relationship. Now count on your finger how many non-Muslims live in Pakistan?

Like Javed Akhtar said in his interview with Dawn: to discriminate against a minority, you need a minority.

Even with a virtually non-existent minority, Pakistan still manages to be in UN's list of 10 most dangerous countries for minorities.

Say whatever you will about India, the Muslim population in India has only grown since 1947. Hindu population in Pakistan has decreased from somewhere between 10-20% in 1951 to current 2%.

^^ Obviously facts are not something they van be bothered with. Never known for being very objective, these people. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom