What's new

Narendra Modi said teach Muslims a lesson: IPS officer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unlike non stop proof from you and all your claims based on those proofs? My proof comes from being born in UP which has seen highest number of Muslims in India. I have lived in city that used to have annual riot holiday. And no Muslim gets denied a flat in UP because he won't try finding one in Hindu area (there are some exceptions).

I guess you need to read Post # 208 to see the discriminations Indian Muslims face perpetrated by the state only because they are Muslim.

These are some of the findings of the Sachar Commission Report:

The lack of representation of the Indian Muslims is reflected in every field of life:

In rural areas: 94.9% of Muslims living below poverty line fail to receive free food grain.

Only 3.2% of Muslims get subsidized loans,

Only 2.1% of Muslim farmers have tractors, while just 1% own hand pumps.

54.6% of Muslims in villages and 60% in urban areas have never been to schools. In rural areas, only 0.8% of Muslims are graduates, while in urban areas despite 40% of the Muslims receiving modern education only 3.1% are graduates. Only 1.2% of Muslims are post-graduates in urban areas.

While West Bengal has 25% Muslim population, only 4.2% are employed in state services. In Assam , with a 40% Muslim population, only 11.2% are in government employment. Kerala has 20% Muslims, but only 10.4% of government employees are Muslim.

A better picture is projected by data collected in Karnataka, where against Muslim population of 12.2%, 8.5% are employed in government services. While in Gujarat, of the 9.1% Muslim population, 5.4% are in state jobs , in Tamil Nadu, against a 5.6% Muslim population, 3.2% are employed in government.

Though West Bengal is known as a political bastion of the left bloc, the ones who have always spoken strongly against parties entertaining communal bias, the state has zero% Muslims in state PSUs. While Kerala has 9.5% in state PSUs, Maharashtra has only 1.9%.

Though the Sachar committee was not able to secure data regarding the presence of Muslims in the armed forces, it is fairly well-known that their percentage here is not more than three.

Muslims form only 10.6% of the population in Maharashtra , but 32.4% of the prison inmates here are Muslims. In New Delhi , 27.9 % of inmates are Muslims, though they form only 11.7% of the population here. While in Gujarat , Muslims form 25.1% of the ones imprisoned, they form 9.1% of the population. In Karnataka, Muslims form 12.23% of populace and 17.5% of those imprisoned.

Because they are uneducated bums. Seriously! In my class (we had sections), there was one guy and couple other in rest. That's like 3 out of 300. That's in government school. Christian literacy is highest in India. Do you even know that India has failed to eradicated polio because Muslims in UP won't accept vaccine labeling it a conspiracy from Hindus who are basically trying to turn Muslims impotent! Bill gates is urging India to help him end polio. Boy is he for surprise or what!

They condemn.. they didnt condemn.. they sneezed.. they didnt sneeze... the debate goes on an incident that happened almost 10 years back..the only one which can be found unfortunately .....

what happened to Modi... why nothing in 10 years... only news on development ..shame Modi shame..:sick:

I guess you need to read Post # 208 to see the discriminations Indian Muslims face perpetrated by the state only because they are Muslim.

Actually it makes as much sense as writing stats for black people in US and then claiming that white people are keeping them down! Or noticing the lack of "women" in US congress even though one has to actually win an election to be member of congress and if a woman is not electable then..

They condemn.. they didnt condemn.. they sneezed.. they didnt sneeze... the debate goes on an incident that happened almost 10 years back..the only one which can be found unfortunately .....

what happened to Modi... why nothing in 10 years... only news on development ..shame Modi shame..:sick:

Plenty on other stuff on Modi:

Exclusive: Modi deprives poor Muslims of scholarship - Politics News - IBNLive

Some myths on development under Modi:

1. Gujarat has become the most indebted state in the country under Modi. An average Gujarati has a per capita debt of Rs 20,000 on his head.

2. Ever since Modi took over as CM of Gujarat, unemployment has increased in Gujarat. 62,000 small and medium enterprises have closed down since he came.

3. His social discriminatory policies towards the Muslims are well known even after 2002.

4. For every nano car that is manufactured, Rs 60,000 is being contributed in terms of concessions by the Gujarat treasury.

5. Gujarat has the 3rd highest female infant mortality rate in India (after Punjab and Tamil Nadu). Gujarat has the 2nd worst male female ratio in India.

6. Gujarat is 5th for the least wages in India.

So you're saying Muslims don't face any discrimination in India because of their religion?

Probably the least among all the Non Muslim states in the world today..Think about it...

Sachar Committee does not tell us WHY.

Correlation does not imply causation

Myths about Gujarat's developments under Modi:

The number of jobless people in Swarnim Gujarat state has risen by 97,095 in the last two years according to a government agency. In other words, on an average the number of unemployed people has been rising by over 4,000 per month.

In 2007-08, there were 7, 92,033 jobless people in Gujarat but in 2008-09 this had increased to 8, 24,769. But according to the latest figures (for the 11-month period ended February 2010) available with the state's labour and employment department, the number of unemployed people in the state is now 8, 89,128.

The number of jobless people is now close to 9 lakh.

Gujarat has a high 31.8 per cent population living below poverty line, says a Planning Commission report. This is higher than several major states such as Jammu & Kashmir (13.2 per cent), Kerala (19.7 per cent), Punjab (20.9 per cent), Himachal Pradesh (22.9 per cent), Haryana (24.1 per cent), Tamil Nadu (28.9 per cent) and Andhra Pradesh (29.9 per cent).

Poverty line for Gujarat – monthly expenditure of Rs 501.58 per person in rural and Rs 659.18 in urban areas – is based on National Sample Survey (NSS) norms fixed in 2005-06, which includes ‘nutritional, educational and health outcomes’, to quote from the report.

Senior expert Prof Indira Hirway says, “High incidence of poverty in rural Gujarat shows that the recent boost in agricultural production has failed to benefit the poorest of the poor, particularly farm labourers.”

Media Scan Bangalore: Unemployment Rising In Vibrant Gujarat

It was Shaktisinh Gohil’s turn. Following is his Facebook message on Vibrant Gujarat summit:

“Myth versus Reality : Vibrant Gujarat is about propaganda and favours to select group of industrialists. Educated unemployed youth figure has gone up to 8.5 lakh plus in Gujarat(and this is the govt figure only registered at employment bureaus). The real figure could be more starking. Gujarat is vibrant only for a few…. Otherwise, home grown Small and Medium Enterprises(SME) and industries face a host of problems.”

Plenty on other stuff on Modi:

Exclusive: Modi deprives poor Muslims of scholarship - Politics News - IBNLive

Some myths on development under Modi:

1. Gujarat has become the most indebted state in the country under Modi. An average Gujarati has a per capita debt of Rs 20,000 on his head.

2. Ever since Modi took over as CM of Gujarat, unemployment has increased in Gujarat. 62,000 small and medium enterprises have closed down since he came.

3. His social discriminatory policies towards the Muslims are well known even after 2002.

4. For every nano car that is manufactured, Rs 60,000 is being contributed in terms of concessions by the Gujarat treasury.

5. Gujarat has the 3rd highest female infant mortality rate in India (after Punjab and Tamil Nadu). Gujarat has the 2nd worst male female ratio in India.

6. Gujarat is 5th for the least wages in India.

Now I understand. You are old and bitter. And obviously an India expert. I will call it a night on this. I doubt you can be shown reason. I won't bother. You are not here to seek information, you are here to you know...

Probably the least among all the Non Muslim states in the world today..Think about it...

There is no discrimination against Muslims like me here in America. So your point is moot.

Gujarat has a high 31.8 per cent population living below poverty line, says a Planning Commission report. This is higher than several major states such as Jammu & Kashmir (13.2 per cent), Kerala (19.7 per cent), Punjab (20.9 per cent), Himachal Pradesh (22.9 per cent), Haryana (24.1 per cent), Tamil Nadu (28.9 per cent) and Andhra Pradesh (29.9 per cent).

;[/I]

That's actually lower than national average if it's true;)

Sachar Committee does not tell us WHY.

Correlation does not imply causation

Gujarat is a state with less than 10% Muslims.. I am from a state with more than 25% (kerala)..

I cant help laughing at this claim by people saying of discrimination against them in India... But like always.. whatever that makes them happy.:mps:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom