What's new

Namak Haram Vent their Frustration on Pakistani Fans in Sharjah

Status
Not open for further replies.
So should I find the closest Afghan in my city and stab him to death to prove my ghairat and warrior spirit?
No, but stop talking about marrying them, after they have abused you. At least not in this thread.

No, but stop talking about marrying them, after they have abused you. At least not in this thread.

How am I talking about marrying anyone?

I was making a joke regarding the sissy tantrums they’re having over always losing cricket matches, but obviously you need to eat more badaam so that you can get upto speed with me.

This is what PDM has brought. No respect for a slave nation anywhere in the world.
Afghani bi thook rahe hain kia din dekhne par rahe hain.

There is no way, we would see these horrible scenes like afghan hooligans riot try it on with the Mirpuris living in northern U.K. . They’d get the living heads kicked in pieces by those lads. Please Wimpy Punjabi or mujahir types who ever u were , sold advice coming , if you are going to taunt , your adversary, then please get ready to back it up with some balls u bunch of homos , embarrassing. How awful, Pakistani guy got his head bashed in by a chair does nothing big guy to, just walks away. What a tool-

There is no way, we would see these horrible scenes like afghan hooligans riot try it on with the Mirpuris living in northern U.K. . They’d get the living heads kicked in pieces by those lads. Please Wimpy Punjabi or mujahir types who ever u were , sold advice coming , if you are going to taunt , your adversary, then please get ready to back it up with some balls u bunch of homos , embarrassing. How awful, Pakistani guy got his head bashed in by a chair does nothing big guy to, just walks away. What a tool-
sarr matt dua cha kar

I am also IK die hard supporter but only thing i don't like about IK is his unconditional support to the Afghans. This is also one of the main cause of his downfall.

There was some truth to that during the early Imran Khan "era". But, from 2017-onwards, Imran Khan had realized the true nature of the Afghan government and spoke out against Ghani many times. He openly supported the Taliban breaking the "chains of slavery" that the puppet government imposed on them.

If anything, Imran Khan is the best defence to this Afghan-pseudo nationalism.

Last edited:
They are not aware or taught much of their own history either I think.

I mean look how proud Sikh Punjabis are in India, constantly bragging about their history etc, don't see that same level from the Pakistani Punjabis. 🤔

In humble opinion, being proud doesnt mean bragging about your culture. Im a punjabi and im proud of my culture. I know people from KPk and sindh they feel proud when asked about their origins. On other hand the indian punjabi are more "shoshabaz" types. I know many sikh s, when shit, for real, hits the fan they all chicken out. I have many storie from my high school and uni where we used to beat them up regularly. Again too much bragging doesnt do you any good.

Yes a few of them are throwing chairs and many are also stopping them.
Their faces will be caught on camera for breaking Dubai property and speedy arrest and everything else that follows.
Soon they will be in their beloved Afghanistan doing nothing but bacha baazi.

Why people fight over cricket or football etc I will never know. Passion I understand

I agree. One should not pick up a fight if one is unwilling to fight. Its shameful to see so many men running away like chickens. One is presenting his back to take the hit.

The OP did not share a third video that I received on my whatsapp where a khusra like Pakistani is dancing mockingly and staring at a bunch of afghans. Even I will be encouraged to attack if challenged like that by a lady boy.

Dhar liey hain Sharjah Police ne sarey Kursi tor.
UAE police take no s*** from anybody 😂

My Humble request is to respect he neighbors and avoid using degrading terminology

Afghanistan is our neighboring nation and Muslims across the border
They played game in right mind set and came hard at Pakistan , to compete at highest level

And at one point in History the people of Afghanistan were part of greater regional States including modern day Pakistan

Enjoy sport to extent as it is a sport competition

It looks really bad as Pakistani we use harsh words against neighboring Muslims
Nobody disrespects a decent guy. So many Bakers/Tandoor Owners here are Afghans. We buy bread and food from them every day. We are always so nice to each other in daily life. Even some wealthy traders here are Afghans.

Even after yesterday match in every neighborhood emotions were high. Both Pakistani and Afghan fans were shouting cheering and provocating each other at diffferent time of game. But nobody got uncivilized and showed hatered.
Those who behave like animals and Hate driven can never get respect.
But one thing is very prominent. Afghan fans are way over thr line when there team Play Pakistan, even if you compare them with Indian fans in UAE. Trust me Indians fans will look like angels to you compared to them.
Worst part is behavior of some of there team members (Not all).
And the way their behave change when they are facing our pathan players compared to facing Sindhi or Punjabi Players. Pure Racism.

Nobody disrespects a decent guy.
The majority of Afghans are like Pakistanis and we have never had any issues with them.
Those who behave like animals and Hate driven can never get respect.
There is a segment in Afghan society that was brought up by hating Pakistan. They are more worst than the Indians. This lot needs to be put in its place.
Pure Racism.
Racism is rife in mostly Dari-speaking Afghans. Call us Daal khors and weaklings.

Even among some groups of the Taliban, the hatred against us is quite rampant, and there are a lot of differences of opinion amongst them as well.
Nevertheless, we should promote the friendly elements in them. In the long run, our destiny is intertwined. :D
1662627767433.png

The majority of Afghans are like Pakistanis and we have never had any issues with them.

There is a segment in Afghan society that was brought up by hating Pakistan. They are more worst than the Indians. This lot needs to be put in its place.

Racism is rife in mostly Dari-speaking Afghans. Call us Daal khors and weaklings.

Even among some groups of the Taliban, the hatred against us is quite rampant, and there are a lot of differences of opinion amongst them as well.
Nevertheless, we should promote the friendly elements in them. In the long run, our destiny is intertwined. :D
View attachment 877090
You want to remove the seal (Pak-Af Border) between you and the Acid drum tied to your back? 🤔

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom