What's new

Namak Haram Vent their Frustration on Pakistani Fans in Sharjah

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree. One should not pick up a fight if one is unwilling to fight. Its shameful to see so many men running away like chickens. One is presenting his back to take the hit.

The OP did not share a third video that I received on my whatsapp where a khusra like Pakistani is dancing mockingly and staring at a bunch of afghans. Even I will be encouraged to attack if challenged like that by a lady boy.

U.k police doesn't deport you over a scuffle, uae cops do . Hence the passive response .

It makes me sad that while the rest of the world is advancing technology, exploring space, creating advancements and prosperity in the world, we are over here stuck with Panjaby Pathan Pakistan Afghanistan fighting over cricket matches.

Its a shame that Pakistanis become racist. In all the world, we r better than 1 country only and even then we become racist. Allah tbai hamey koi muqaam nahi deta kyu k ham deserve nahi krte. Aik Bangladesh tha, we jsed to be racist towards them too, now they giving us bheek. Dunya me bhikaari famous hein aur dosro ko namak haram kehte hein.

Reactions: waz
You want to remove the seal (Pak-Af Border) between you and the Acid drum tied to your back? 🤔
not only this but the fat chor told bharat that the border between it and Pakistan is a foreign construct (hum ek hai).

not only the fat chor but handsome also saw no need for strong defense against bharat (mai modi se baat kar k sub theek kar loon ga) until the teli rebuffed him.

even when bharat made air incursions into Pakistan he saw no need to retaliate (mai UN ja kar complain karoon ga aur atum bam ka nam loon ga).

Pakistani is dancing mockingly and staring at a bunch of afghans. Even I will be encouraged to attack if challenged like that by a lady boy.

There have been pictures and videos shared of some Pakistani fans mocking them after the defeat which was silly and would have set some of them off.

Last edited:
Recently in UK their gangs started harassing our communities in different towns. in the end, they got beaten up thoroughly and never came out in numbers. In a Chand Raat incident in Luton, the locals used butcher axes and injured many Afghans.

That is nothing they tried the same thing in Birmingham and you know Pakistani pushtoons in Birmingham who have been here for couple of generations.

The amount of shootings that have been occurring in the bordesley green area has made the Afghans flee and leave the area .

And funny thing is they are now in another Pakistani area Sparkhill behaving themselves now .

That is nothing they tried the same thing in Birmingham and you know Pakistani pushtoons in Birmingham who have been here for couple of generations.

The amount of shootings that have been occurring in the bordesley green area has made the Afghans flee and leave the area .

And funny thing is they are now in another Pakistani area Sparkhill behaving themselves now .
1662631409251.png

1662631746787.png

Last edited:

You mean the Hindko speaking Pashtuns? Yes they’re very tough and have short fuses.
Aside my lot (AJK) they hold great respect among Pakistanis.

To be honest many good Afghans here and I’ve always got on so well with them.

There are many more

You don’t mess with Birmingham Pakistanis it’s because of us Afghans are allowed to settle here no one else wants anything to do with them

You mean the Hindko speaking Pashtuns? Yes they’re very tough and have short fuses.
Aside my lot (AJK) they hold great respect among Pakistanis.

To be honest many good Afghans here and I’ve always got on so well with them.
No there called chachees the hindko speakers from attock mainly gurgushti area of Pakistan
These guys are pushtoons from Pakistan who hate the Afghans more than most and call them all sorts of names

EXACTLY, even the whites respect us. Growing up in the 70s with Skin Heads around us, Pakistanis have fought hard for their respect.
It was Pakistanis , Sikhs from India & Jamaicans who took no shit & fought the skinheads & national front in the 70s & 80s so these ungrateful asylum seeking beggars can live in relative peace here .

I grew up in handsworth Birmingham & witnessed it all at first hand

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom