What's new

Namak Haram !!!

Simple logic - they dont like my people
They dont get to stay on my land

If I dont like Americans, I dont get to stay in US like a hypocrite - that is the fundamental bone of contention
As long as this hypocrisy exists there can't be a muk muka

Call me 10,000 name for my stance but I believe I have a fair stance

But not all afghans are like that, your just assuming it because the taliban government is supposed to be licking Pakistani generals feet but instead are thinking of themselves as an independent power who are looking after afghan interests. The Afghans in Pakistan work hard, those who do drugs etc should be arrested, jailed or deported but why kick everyone out and shoot yourself in the foot.

In the western world the Pakistanis are also criticised for not integrating and not following the western way of life. Should everyone change their religion and way of life just because they live in the west?

The best option for Pakistan is to register all Afghans and allow them to stay and work. Anyone who committs a crime should be arrested and deported or jailed if anything serious. But am guessing our police will use this against them to get rishwat.

Pakistan police is deporting even those who have papers and stealing their belongings.

Get them all out

Look no one gives a crap about some Afghan dude with a shop

But within the last month

Afghanis have attacked a mosque celebrating the prophets birthday and killed 100

Afghanis have attacked chitral..

Afghanis have attacked a PAF base

You can't have these things together with millions of the same people living in Pakistan, doesn't matter which country in the world it is this much fassad and deshatgardi will have consequences

Only afghans can control this by controlling the terrorism amongst their community

I used to be of the opinion that the ones that are against the state should be killed and or deported. Now that the state has openly proven that they don't give a f.uck about Pakistani citizens either, how exactly can we blame them? :lol:

We're all in the same boat. All being held hostage.
Sink the boat even further, what a smart idea 😂 The reason they are against the state is completely different to the politics regarding the state.

Afghanistan and Pakistan is one. Our government incompetence is what is causing all this issue.
Afghanistan and Pakistan is not one, just because some refugees realise that at least trying to behave themselves in a foreign land is a smart thing, doesn't mean anything

If you were one, you wouldn't be racially degraded by them, nor would they have invaded you in the past and allied with India against you, and currently trying to do so.

You are extremely naive

Last edited:
Sink the boat even further, what a smart idea nigga

Afghanistan and Pakistan is not one, just because some refugees realise that at least trying to behave themselves in a foreign land is a smart thing, doesn't mean anything

If you were one, you wouldn't be racially degraded by them, nor would they have invaded you in the past and allied with India against you, and currently trying to do so.

You are extremely naive

There is so much Institutional based corruption in Pakistan, the only solution is to destroy and rebuild, mah niggA.

munir needs more whiskey and whiskey cost money you know pesay barey note dollar ki kimat so the afghan refugee deported will allow munir to save barey note to buy barey bottle.

There is so much Institutional based corruption in Pakistan, the only solution is to destroy and rebuild, mah niggA.
Destroy everything nigga and hand it to the TTP and Afghans so they can finally enslave yo dalkhor asses again like they want to so bad

Last edited:
Destroy everything nigga and hand it to the Afghans so they can finally enslave yo dalkhor asses again like they want to so bad

You think that's possible?

You that scared of Afghans? Boss up niggaH.

As long as I'm alive no Afghan will hurt you. I promise. :lol:

Last edited:
😂😂😂

I'm scared for you bro and everyone else sleeping, not me

You are one of the funniest guys on this forum tho ngl I love you

Man you guys are all sleeping. Just because you see some backwards village Afghan in a video with a kalshnikov saying dumb ethno-nationalist bullshit, you think they are all like this?

The IEA has ministers/leaders with legitimate PHD’s and degrees. They are not as stupid as the common talib foot soldier and definitely smarter than GOP that has leaders with educational credentials printed from the local print shop. :lol:

Also there is less corruption and actual justice in caveman land… so who are the actual savages?

As IK has been saying, how can you have a civilized society where there is no justice and accountability?

Something to think about.

GOP that has leaders with educational credentials printed from the local print shop. :lol:

Now you too can earn your BSc in any subject from a prestigious Pakistani university for one small payment of 200,000. No need to sit through boring lectures, no need to write any tedious essays or sit any unnecessary exams.

1699320457131.png

FUCKING OUTRAGE!

Man you guys are all sleeping. Just because you see some backwards village Afghan in a video with a kalshnikov saying dumb ethno-nationalist bullshit, you think they are all like this?

The IEA has ministers/leaders with legitimate PHD’s and degrees. They are not as stupid as the common talib foot soldier and definitely smarter than GOP that has leaders with educational credentials printed from the local print shop. :lol:

Also there is less corruption and actual justice in caveman land… so who are the actual savages?

As IK has been saying, how can you have a civilized society where there is no justice and accountability?

Bro I am in full agreement with IKs domestic policies, I'm the first to call out the rot in our institutions and the level that corruption and nepotism has seeped into our way of life

The IEA has ministers/leaders with legitimate PHD’s and degrees.
Pmln gov had everyother guy with a master's or bachelor's from a high ranking Western University in their cabinet

Clearly pmln gov was the best gov we ever saw 🤡 😂
They are not as stupid as the common talib foot soldier and definitely smarter than GOP that has leaders with educational credentials printed from the local print shop. :lol:

If it's true than all the more reason for them to go back
Insteading of crying for them you should be happy
That's why IK's sister was involved in land grabbing cases and his wife's friend selling bureaucratic positions for 💲
Maybe he should start listening to his own advice
Yes

Pmln gov had everyother guy with a master's or bachelor's from a high ranking Western University in their cabinet

Have they earned them or paid for them? Name them?

here's a list of fake degree holders from Noora... LOL

Afshan Farooq PML-N MPA Punjab W-302
Ch. Muhammad Shafique PML-N MPA Punjab PP-296
Farrah Deeba PML-N MPA Punjab W-303
Haji Nasir Mahmood PML-N MPA Punjab PP-111
Haji Parvaiz Khan PML-N MNA NA-55
Haji Zulfiqar Ali PML-N MPA Punjab PP-271
Khawaja Muhammad Islam PML-N MPA Punjab PP-72
Liaqat Ali Ghuman PML-N MPA Punjab PP-131
Maher Pasha Jakhrani PML-N MPA Punjab
Malik Imran Khan PML-N MPA Punjab PF-75 '02
Mian Javed Latif PML-N MNA NA-133
Mian Muhammad Ajmal Asif PML-N MPA Punjab PP-63
Muhammad Faiz Tamman PML-N MNA NA-61
Muhammad Riaz PML-N MNA NA-118
Nasim Nasir Khawaja PML-N MPA Punjab W-314
Rana Abdul Rauf PML-N MPA Punjab PP-279
Rana Mubasshir Iqbal PML-N MPA Punjab PP-160
Rana Zahid Hussain Khan PML-N MNA NA-166
Rao Mazhar Hayyat Khan PML-N MNA NA-138
Rizwan Nowaiz Gill PML-N MPA Punjab PP-34
Safina Saima Khar PPP MPA Punjab W-338
Saima Aziz (Mohy-ud-Din) PML-N MPA Punjab W-311
Sardar Meer Badshah Khan Qaisrani PML-N MPA Punjab PP-240
Shafiq Ahmad Gujjar PML-N MPA Punjab PP-68
Sheikh Amjad Aziz PML-N MPA Punjab PP-156 '02
Shumaila Rana PML-N MPA Punjab W-307
Syed Javed Hassnain Shah PML-N MNA NA-68
Syed Muhammad Salman Mohsin Gillani PML-N MNA NA-165
Tariq Mehmood Bajwa PML-N MPA Punjab PP-170
Yasir Raza Malik PML-N MPA Punjab PP-13

That's why IK's sister was involved in land grabbing cases and his wife's friend selling bureaucratic positions for 💲

Where is the evidence?

https://www.dawn.com/news/1759434

https://www.thenews.com.pk/print/99...e-bushra-bibi-s-friend-farah-given-clean-chit

Grow up man. I didn't think you were one these brain dead idiots.

Where is the evidence?

https://www.thenews.com.pk/print/99...e-bushra-bibi-s-friend-farah-given-clean-chit

They all got their Masters from this guy:
1699323183479.png

(FYI this in no way shape or form endorses their administration, to the contrary it proves how education from top universities is not all that when the top guy is a baboon In NS case a spoilt rich mans son in TTA case serial mosque/shrine bombing, children killing terrorists- who the low IQ fanboys in NS case portray as next Lee quon yu)
now to the point I said cabinet not MNA,MPA, last thing they're picked for is their education abilities in any parliamentary democracy
Defense minister- "He received his early education at Cadet College Hasan Abdal.[10] He attained his bachelor's degree from Government College University Lahore, before getting his L.L.B. degree from the University Law College, Lahore, in 1970.[6][11] He later earned a Master’s in Economics from the London School of Economics in 1975"
petroleam minister - "In 1978, he attended the University of California, Los Angeles, where he received a bachelor's degree in electrical engineering.[9][10][11] Following this, he began a career as an electrical engineer.[7] In 1985, he attended George Washington University, where he gained a master's degree in Electrical Engineering"
The biggest moron of them all FInance minister "
He has a bachelor's degree in commerce from the Hailey College of Commerce of the University of the Punjab in Lahore,[7] which he attended from 1966 to 1969. He then attended Government College University in Lahore.[8] Dar was awarded two merit gold medals and a roll of honor for first position in B. Com. (Hons) at the University of Punjab.[8]
Dar became an Associate Member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales in 1974,[9] when he qualified as a chartered accountant. In 1975, he became associate member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of Pakistan as well"
planning & devalopment minister "
He attended the University of Engineering and Technology, Lahore to study mechanical engineering in 1976 from where he graduated with BSc in 1981.[5]

In 1984, Chaudhary attended the Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania from where he did MBA in 1986.[5] Dawn reported that he also attended Government College Lahore, Georgetown University and Harvard University"

Minister of energy "Khan attended the Bowdoin College in Brunswick, Maine from where he holds a degree in Economics and was trained as an electrical engineer at the California Institute of Technology"

minister of law - "After graduating from local school, Hamid attended the Punjab University where he studied law. In 1971, he graduated with a LLB. For higher studies, Hamid went to the United Kingdom to attend the Cambridge University.[1] He graduated with a BA with honours in Philosophy and worked on the post-graduate studies. He gained a MA degree where his work contained the fundamentals of philosophy of law.[1] Reportedly, he received his BA Honours and MA from Cambridge University"

There were more but I don't have the energy to copy paste all of them also its mad stupid anyways as that just seems like an endorsement of their policies if I do too much of it
Where is the evidence?

everyone gets a clean chit in PK especially well-connected people like Gogi, if big mouthed IK's administration wasnt corrupt our corruption index rankings wouldnt have been nosediving like they were under his administration
IK's sister is a land grabber not only can you find articles on it but, a well-respected member of this forum has a personal experience with his land grabbing criminal sister

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom